Our time is coming and we have to make a big splash.KZ2 is here friday and I feel that now we truely have a great game to brag about.This is the PS3 version of super duper zomgwtfhmdsbugbbqg fps.
Hopefully everything goes good with the servers,not alot of glitches and or bugs in this game early on.I was getting so damn tired of playing cod4 that I sold it for $20 and I paid in full for KZ2 like 3 weeks ago.
My psn is beechnut1 so if any of you guys want to add me as a friend please feel free to send me a FR.I play with a mic and I am very team oriented.
I dont play to lose but it does happen.I believe in teamwork and it is hard to find good people on psn that play this way.Most of the people on there play like noobs and seem to not have any common sense when it comes to playing a team game.Their is no i in team but there is a i in losing the game.
Thanks for looking and please feel free to add what games you are looking forward to on the PS3 as I dont know alot about what is coming out in the near future.
Hopefully everything goes good with the servers,not alot of glitches and or bugs in this game early on.I was getting so damn tired of playing cod4 that I sold it for $20 and I paid in full for KZ2 like 3 weeks ago.
My psn is beechnut1 so if any of you guys want to add me as a friend please feel free to send me a FR.I play with a mic and I am very team oriented.
I dont play to lose but it does happen.I believe in teamwork and it is hard to find good people on psn that play this way.Most of the people on there play like noobs and seem to not have any common sense when it comes to playing a team game.Their is no i in team but there is a i in losing the game.
Thanks for looking and please feel free to add what games you are looking forward to on the PS3 as I dont know alot about what is coming out in the near future.