Domingo
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2004
- Messages
- 24,238
Hi all, I'm aware of all of the issues surrounding the PS3 and those Westinghouse HDTV's, but I'm noticing that mine's got issues with my Sony projection. It's a 55" rear projection (I can't recall the model number offhand, but it's from 2004) and the EXACT same thing is happening with 2 different PS3's.
Everything will work fine via HDMI for a few days and then randomly the video signal will just stop being sent over. It'll just get a slightly static filled screen, or just a blank one.
At the same time, my HDMI DirecTV box works fine, and my PS3 outputs just fine using other video outputs.
With my first PS3 (which I RMA'd), HDMI never worked again. I tried the whole "hold power for 5 seconds" trick thing to no avail, too.
Well, I got my new one this weekend and it was doing it too. I was just about to kick it, but then the 5-second power trick DID work.
Anyone else have anything like this?
Everything will work fine via HDMI for a few days and then randomly the video signal will just stop being sent over. It'll just get a slightly static filled screen, or just a blank one.
At the same time, my HDMI DirecTV box works fine, and my PS3 outputs just fine using other video outputs.
With my first PS3 (which I RMA'd), HDMI never worked again. I tried the whole "hold power for 5 seconds" trick thing to no avail, too.
Well, I got my new one this weekend and it was doing it too. I was just about to kick it, but then the 5-second power trick DID work.
Anyone else have anything like this?