r_holmes22
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2002
- Messages
- 226
I recently purchased a dance mat (don't laugh) but am apparently unable to use it. The mat only comes with a PS/2 plug, but my computer (a fairly recent laptop) doesn't sport a PS/2 socket. I purchased a PS/2 to USB adapter from eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45340&item=6744448676&rd=1 but it doesn't appear to be appropriate. When I plug the dance mat in, Windows XP doesn't recognise it (becuase, obviously, it was never intended to be USB-compliant) and says as much.
Is there any way to plug a PS/2 device (such as a keyboard or, more specifically, a dance mat) into a modern computer via the USB socket so it works?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Is there any way to plug a PS/2 device (such as a keyboard or, more specifically, a dance mat) into a modern computer via the USB socket so it works?
Thanks for any suggestions.