Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun

Lame, watch to the end and it's a CoD commercial. Good for him cashing in on his internet fame before it fades away.

is always fun watching him even tho I know he's not russian.
is obviously not a real gun, anyone that's used a real rifle can tell you it's not real...
Is a fun CoD commercial tho

"Let me tell you I've seen some crazy shit... and I'm Russian, so our crazy shit is not like you American's crazy shit, your crazy shit is like our every day... going to take shit, where our crazy shit you guys invade countries over so let me get going on dis!"

Seriously wtf is with exploding bullets, here, any of the recent gun maker "reality" TV shows, I realize that bullets going through a dummy isn't exactly super exciting for the camera but do they need to make everything blow up?

All I can say is that I Sure hope this guy is not a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics. This gives R/C pilots a bad name. Just stupid.

All I can say is that I Sure hope this guy is not a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics. This gives R/C pilots a bad name. Just stupid.

I dunno he seemed to fly that thing pretty well and used it for its intended purpose.

I realize that bullets going through a dummy isn't exactly super exciting for the camera but do they need to make everything blow up?
Everything always blows up on camera, don't tell me you've ever seen a hollywood movie where a flipped car didn't at the very least burst into a giant flameball. ;)

FPS Russia is the only subscription I have on YouTube. The guy is always entertaining. (And he always packs explosives in those dummies.)

Tough crowd here. This guy is just making entertainment. Take it for what it is.

Tough crowd here. This guy is just making entertainment. Take it for what it is.

For whatever reason some people always treat it like some massive revelation that FPSRussia isn't actually Russian, or that he isn't actually doing real gun reviews, just messing around and so on.

and this is why the FAA is going to ban model aviation ..... god damn it

the FAA is making new rules on sUAS type aircraft and model aviation could get caught up in it

Incredible amount of jealousy here.

Don't like the fact that the guy makes exponentially more than you by making entertaining videos? Well produce something more entertaining. If you can't do that, then sit back and quit being an old fart and not enjoying what is obviously just entertainment.

FPS Russia always has some neat toys. But at the end when it flies into the car and explodes... it just looks kinda fake, like CGI and that the explosion was planted in the car.

Pause the video at the "gun" and tell me you think its functional. No kind of feed anywhere and a plastic tube running from the back that looks to have no function.

I like FPSKyle/FPSRussia, but stick to your commentary and gun vids, this is just plain bad.

That's some funny stuff. A little political incorrectness is fun every once in a while. ;) He must have a lot of money to make that stuff.

I think he's speeding up judgement day.

Yeah, definitely fake from the first liftoff. Why? Because quadrotors don't need to adjust the angle on any of the rotors. They get all their maneuverability simply from varying the speed of each propeller. Entertaining? Meh. I lived in St. Petersburg for two years, and this guy's accent gets annoying after about 15 seconds.

His other videos, though? Love 'em. Shooting things with big guns is fun.

Problem with this video is the camera man filming it fails to keep the camera on the flying automatic gun while it shoots. The recoil from an automatic gun would flip the toy over. There's someone else with an automatic gun standing off to the side shooting. Busted! :D C... good thing he's not in the Russian military, idiot.

Lotta people with their panties in a knot up in this thread....seriously.

GUNS. EXPLOSIONS. ALL IT NEEDS IS HOT BABES AND BACON AND IT'D BE PERFECT.

and this is why the FAA is going to ban model aviation ..... god damn it

the FAA is making new rules on sUAS type aircraft and model aviation could get caught up in it

tbh iam surprised they haven't banned those remote controlled jets already, the explosions they make can define them as remote controlled missles

im sure its fake but suits at the FAA dont >.> and gives people ideas
i HATE every time some kid asks "why dont you put a gun on it" because i dont want the FAA, FBI, ATF, HLS knocking on my door dumb ass

REAL RC heli btw i actually fly them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLEtSh1Iac

Man whats up with all the hate, fake or not. The guy is entertaining. You can say every movie is fake, I hate it when people come out bashing a dude for entertaining people. I was cracking up at his comments, yea stupid but there is alot of shit in this world that is stupid and not funny and not entertaining, at least this was fun to watch.

I can foresee the U.S. or Chinese army already working on a real craft just like that one right now. They'll come up watch you having fun through the window then blow you away when your done giving them a show.

Lotta people with their panties in a knot up in this thread....seriously.

GUNS. EXPLOSIONS. ALL IT NEEDS IS HOT BABES AND BACON AND IT'D BE PERFECT.

How about replace him with a hot babe and I will watch the damn videos. What a waste of my time this was.

After I found out this faggot fakes that Russian accent, all his videos lost the coolness factor. Is he even Russian or does he just pretend to be for attention?

^^ Well obviously I knew the quad copter video was faked, but all his other ones are not. Also it would be more entertaining watching a Russian imitate a redneck hillbilly on a farm wearing overalls while firing off guns and explosives.

That gun attachment would work a lot better if it actually had a bolt and a receiver, not just a barrel.

"Let me tell you I've seen some crazy shit... and I'm Russian, so our crazy shit is not like you American's crazy shit, your crazy shit is like our every day... going to take shit, where our crazy shit you guys invade countries over so let me get going on dis!"

Seriously wtf is with exploding bullets, here, any of the recent gun maker "reality" TV shows, I realize that bullets going through a dummy isn't exactly super exciting for the camera but do they need to make everything blow up?

They aren't exploding bullets, he's been using tannerite in targets forever.

Now we just need to get on top of those cold fushion reactors and some kind of energy weapon and we're set for machines to rule the world. Lol

Meh lame promotional, the guy's videos were entertaining when he first got popular, but meh is about all this deserves

Back