• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Props to Logitech

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
21,915
I just wanted to give a shout out to a great company. I've used loitech wireless combos since they existed, and they've all worked very well. Recently on my older mx700 duo, the keyboard has been blinking out. Zero connectivity for awhile, and then it usually comes back eventually. It's just an intermittant failure waiting to go completely bad.

So I called Logitech, and explained the problem, and they're sending out an entire new LX700 set, mouse and all; even though I told her the mouse is fine. They also said to just pitch the old one, they don't need it back.

Logitech also really supports the gaming community, and they really lead the new/improved products market. So what kind of experiences have you guys/gals had with them?


 
Great company. My keyboard, mouse, speakers, and headphones at home and work feature their name :) Great products and great prices. I have never had do deal with their support (Good Thing), but it sounds like it's as classy as most of their products.
 
Mouse, Keyboard, Speakers, Microphones, on all three computers!!! love'em and think they are doing great with their products. :cool:
 
I've never had to test their customer service which I am glad for. I use their mice/trackballs exclusively and have for years. I would like to also use their keyboards, but they don't have a good Natural keyboard I like. Unfortunately I have to stick with MS for that one.

 
I don't know which is better. Your testimony of their customer service, or my testimony of never having to use their customer service :)
 
This almost makes me want to RMA my speakers...My rear left is dead and my Left is Poping like crazy...I have the Z5300s BTW.



Glad to hear Logitech's support is awsome. Right now my speakers and mouse are logitech, and im trying to locate a G15...which is a pain.
 
Back
Top