Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
What happened to this project? I've been really excited to see what happens, and it's been about three weeks! Do you have mountains of school work or something? Because then I can relate and sympathize But let's see some moar skull modding action!!
Sorry for the delay guys. I do have some updates I will be posting very soon. I have been very busy with work and the website I work for doing reviews and stuff. But hang tight I will be posting quite a bit in the coming weeks. I am really glad you guys like the work I have done so far.
I have recieved the side panel and I have done a bit of work on the case and the side panel. Pics are coming in the next day or two. And my pics are finally working again. I guess I went over my bandwidth last month.