Project:PURE

i am anxiously awaiting the results on this worklog. it is the true representation of what inspiration is supposed to look like. after seeing this build not only did i do a mass cable rerouting, it also convinced me to consider a WC option. the colors are great and so is the build hot damn.

have been following this one since the beginning but now am able to comment. I really like the color scheme man, total kick ass in my opinion! :cool:

very slick looking mod, love the simplistic color stylings and detail to the case wiring. You have a real winner here Subset :D

Thanks Mike&pc1x1,still in the lead at bit-tech,just sorting through the finished pics now.

Thanks bubsie :)
I finally got round to taking some finished pics,thanks for being patient and thanks again to Bill Owen and MNPCTech for sponsoring me with his awesome 120mm Machined Billet Computer Fan Grills:),anyway here it is.

IMG_138840Medium.jpg

IMG_1363Medium.jpg

IMG_1350Medium.jpg

IMG_1324Medium.jpg

IMG_1609Medium.jpg

IMG_1611Medium.jpg

IMG_1535Medium.jpg

IMG_1541Medium.jpg

IMG_1545Medium.jpg

IMG_1582Medium.jpg

IMG_1591Medium.jpg

IMG_1559Medium.jpg

IMG_1247Medium.jpg

IMG_1612Medium.jpg

IMG_1607Medium.jpg

Forgot to mention,for the lighting I used a combination of bright white and UV CCFL's and LED's :)

With this computer, I'D BE INVINCIBLE!!
Thats some amazing detail that you've put on there.

Very nice bro, very nice..... Clean, simple and pure!

This mod deserves that kinda attention and as the creator of said Mod I bow before you...well deserved award.

Now whats next? LOL :D

Thanks EndersShadow,next...not sure yet,i've got a couple of ideas but nothing definate yet,although i've already started getting a few bits together :)

congrats man, thats a pretty sweet deal right there

Thanks K-Mac,i'm happy with the way it turned out :)

Congratulations! :)

Thanks Elledan :)

its beautiful, now come over to my house and do the same to mine.

Hehe,thanks TeeJay you'd have to keep me fed and watered for months :D

Back