Project: MARDUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marduk said:
Finally got the last piece to the puzzle.
So....time for more pics!

What?!?!?! No second 7800GTX for SLi goodness?
 
Sir-Fragalot said:
What?!?!?! No second 7800GTX for SLi goodness?


baby steps, man!

I can't afford another 600 right now...


that and I haven't seen that many things giving a good enough performance boost over the single 7800gtx.

that'll be a future upgrade.


and I got my account back...
 
CrimandEvil said:
Still it looks great, I'm waiting for Ante's Titan to house mine.

Let's see..

supports fewer 3.5 than mine? check!
supports fewer fans than mine? check!
doesn't support rackmounting? check!
has front firewire & audio? check!
has a door? check!

well...2 out of 5 ain't bad, is it?
 
yeah, I noticed.

I need to find a better host...but the iupload and supload ones aren't convenient for me, as I have no way to make albums with them.

oh well..


until then, pics here
 
any pics with the heatsinks installed? those things are freaking huge.

cool case, too.
<- add about 6k to that, the numbers are off
 
http://photobucket.com/albums/a47/Necessary_EvilsMARDUK/MARDUK/ITWORKS/


http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/Necessary_EvilsMARDUK/MARDUK/Complete/Openzoom.jpg
 
This thread is closed for good since NecessaryEvil has become history on these boards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top