[Project] L3p D3sk

Voted and well done

BTW, did you steal my idea?

DeskMod.jpg

LOL, I know, not even funny ;)

In fucken' credible!

How does the kill coil stay hugged to the sides of the tubing there?

Amazing.

Looking at that soft sand under the house I hope you don't have any earthquakes or you're in for some liquefaction action.

:)

You sir, have more talent in your pinky finger than I will ever be able to muster with all my faculties.

Congrats on finishing, and be sure to take some time to enjoy, the coolest desk in the world. Voted!

What an amazing job! So glad you have finished and can enjoy your work. The amount of quality in what you did is absolutely crushing.

Thanks a lot for all the reactions guys ! ! :eek:

In fucken' credible!

How does the kill coil stay hugged to the sides of the tubing there?

Normally it's bigger then the pipe.
So i "screwed" it in :)

Amazing.

Looking at that soft sand under the house I hope you don't have any earthquakes or you're in for some liquefaction action.

:)

Guess the last earthquake here was 30 million years ago :p

If you all really liked it, please do me a favour and vote for me in this Cooler Master Casebuild contest :p

You got my vote. Glad to see the finished product after 8 months of watching and waiting. Looks fantastic.

Voted a few days ago, I think you have the contest won. I just checked on it and you are double the second place in votes.

Voted!!! #224 :D

Voted a few days ago, I think you have the contest won. I just checked on it and you are double the second place in votes.

Note quite sure about that mannyman. Just checked the scratch build category, and it's a very close match with him and another modder http://casemod2011.coolermaster.com/profile.php?u=334&c=2 I guess a lot of votes might've gotten in by then.

I'm not a sci-fi fan, but it's a very nice mod too! But I'm still rooting for L3P to win it!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
So how do u go from 300 votes to 640 in one day?? Where are u posting to get that kind of feedback? I cant even break 100 votes. Also not won on only public votes ladies and gents. 30% public and 70% admin. Not saying he won't win. Awesome Desk BTW! I love the colors and all the custom machined parts and layout. Keep up the good work. :) till next time.

http://casemod2011.coolermaster.com/profile.php?u=157&c=2

So how do u go from 300 votes to 640 in one day?? Where are u posting to get that kind of feedback? I cant even break 100 votes. Also not won on only public votes ladies and gents. 30% public and 70% admin. Not saying he won't win. Awesome Desk BTW! I love the colors and all the custom machined parts and layout. Keep up the good work. :) till next time.

http://casemod2011.coolermaster.com/profile.php?u=157&c=2

Somebody posted on reddit something to the effect of "I don't know who's this is but I want one" and it made it to the front page. Then people continued to link to all sorts of websites with his build logs and L3p posted in the thread asking people to vote. I'd guess that's where a lot of votes came from!

l3p thanks for making it difficult for me.

There are two that I know of from the [H] in this contest, you and phinix

I wish I could vote more than once, kinda sux!

No problem :p

Small update :p

Had a Q-pad CT for 4 years and was still very happy with it.
But i just needed a smaller one so ordered a Q-pad UC small.
But somehow it doesn't registrate my mx510 and mionix anymore that good.
Contacted Mionix and they wanted to send me a mousepad for on the plexi plate !

Thanks Peter & Richard !

Going to cut it this way i guess.

And almost done !
Still need to make the edges a little more rounded.

Ordered something at work, they use it for small 9-30V motors on ships etc.
Im very curious about it how it will work.
I want to use it for the 2 D5 pumps later.

This way i can use 2 Bulgin momentary switches to set the speed from 10% till 100%
Also when it's powered off and on, it will remember the last speed setting.

Reddit, lifehacker and engadgets really overflowed my host :)
Getting new hosting today asap !

finally posting on this l33t desk I know its l3p but damn that is l33t.. Watching ur ingenuity and creativeness has been awesome... If I had 10 grand in money id prob offer to u and see if I could get that desk.. Hell even a second l3p desk

Last edited:
Mind-blowing work!

Curious: how did you get under your floor to put the big radiator there? Did you crawl in there from outside the house? And the fans still work even with all the sand particles being blown around?

just curious did you build this one too? ;) dude obviously ripped off your design

He started building it 5 months after mine :)

Mind-blowing work!

Curious: how did you get under your floor to put the big radiator there? Did you crawl in there from outside the house? And the fans still work even with all the sand particles being blown around?

Check out this link :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/l3pje#p/u/3/WpBDQ9XXFGo

Congrats making engadget :D

Thanks man !

All I can say is that this must be fun lugging to a lan party.

It wasn't build for lanparties, but never say never :)

Back