Project: Gen 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good bro, keep up the good work :)

I had a computer in one of these monsters back in the day; this brings me back haha.

Keep up the awesome work here.

nice. good choice of psu. those green uv sata cables are prone to cracking at the connector end i've found fyi

Absolutly awesome looking dude, you spent your time well :) I honestly cant wait to see this done..... (gets into time machine) awwwwww, still no updates =p

The cut corners of the checker board desine looks good. nice to mix thing up a little every now and then. Cant wait to se it painted...:eek:

i like the different black paints. I think I will use the undercoating paint in the interior of my lain li next time i redo it.

dude, I love the booth, thats awesome stuff

Why not use regular paints and acoustic foam, other than the scratches? I know you have your reasons, I am just curious. ;)

Nice cant wate to se clear coated and polished up. Good stuff :)

wow great job so far!!

i'm keeping up with your updates lol

i have a gateway case lying somewhere in my house, and reading this thread makes me want to clean it up and start brainstorming.

I have OSS (oooooooooh shiney syndrome) and I dont know.......

ooooooooh preetttttty reflection of jewelers screwdrivers on case....... *drewls*

keep it coming man..that paint looks nice...btw how hard was it to get the knobs off of the zalman fan controller to remove the face plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back