Project: Frag's Box

Do you think 2 feet is a good width for a desk? I am in the process of making one and cant decide if i want 2 or 2.5.
 
Do you think 2 feet is a good width for a desk? I am in the process of making one and cant decide if i want 2 or 2.5.

I think 2' does it, 2' 5" might be a little better. I don't notice it as much now because everything went into the corner.
 
32.jpg


I'm moving into a different room in my house, so mine can be redone to sell, and this is exactly what's i'm doing. I have a pocket lookin' corner like that in this other room. The only difference would be mine is going to be skinnier, and deeper, on the left side. But that's fine for cable management and my CRT TV.
 
I got my case drilled today for the second loop. I posted pics of the first run on the processor loop. This is only temp to see what I was getting into.

I have a couple problems, A) I don't know how to bleed the air out of the lines and B) I see that the tube size I used won't allow me to use any clamps on the processor block. Any help here would be appreciated!

I am happy to report the cpu is running at 29c but the chipset is running at 42c. I will have more over the weekend, I'm beat tonight and gotta work at 9am.

Ryan
 
Back
Top