• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

project: Easy water cooling.

At least the round window is more on the original side, considering it's an actual shape. I think it looks nice. Reminds me of a window on a submarine (I think rivets would make it look cool, but you said you didn't want 'em), if that makes any sense.
 
At least the round window is more on the original side, considering it's an actual shape. I think it looks nice. Reminds me of a window on a submarine (I think rivets would make it look cool, but you said you didn't want 'em), if that makes any sense.

EDIT: Just realized I bumped a thread that's almost a year old. Sorry, I must have accidentally jumped back a few dozen pages on the index. :D
EDIT2: Wow, I kick ass. Quoted instead of edited.
 
Back
Top