Project: DOOM - ZenModz

Great mod. Really dig the industrial theme. You have a keen eye for detail. I especially like the rusted look around the holes where the wires are fed through. You know what would bring it all together though, (IMO anyway) is if you put that same type of railing that's inside the case on the outside walkway.

Beautiful dog by the way :)

Hi Krenum and thank you for your kind words. I have been thinking about making a base to the case for a display the case will be going to at the end of the year. So some out side railings will more then likely be part of that :)

The DOOM Gore is set on extra High. 18+ only. Or if you have a weak stomach.:sick:;)

ftRMBog.jpg

GsmJeQV.jpg

1DRGy5K.jpg

BGYKTo7.jpg

rAGpYH8.jpg

i2h31uN.jpg

bLcV5XW.jpg

KqZiw0R.jpg

Only got till Sunday to have the rest of the build done. now I'm feeling :sick:

Thanks again for stopping by.

Freaken sweet man! You continue to amaze. Can't wait to see this finished. (y)

Oh man, in the back corner where the PCI plates are you should put some barrels with fluorescent green oozing from them. That would look awesome!

looks great man!

Thanks dr.stevil :)

Yeah, looking awesome!

Thank you windianrecords, :p

I'm guessing the coolant is going to be fluorescent green?:snaphappy:

No green for this one UV blue. you will seen why soon. :p

Oh man, in the back corner where the PCI plates are you should put some barrels with fluorescent green oozing from them. That would look awesome!

Very cool idea Krenum might have to look into some thing like that, don't have much time to add to much more before the CM comp ends. but will keep that in-mind for for PAX 2016 AU. :)

This case mod is wicked.

Thank you deaedius. :)

The build will be done soon, Just waiting for the CPU to arrive now so I can add the coolant to the loop. Then I can take some photos.

Holy mother of...this mod is epic! I'm a huge Doom fan and this is one of the most badass mods I have seen. Your attention to detail and creativity is unparalleled. Outstanding work!

Voting is up so please head on over and Vote for your favorite Case mod or Scratch build, links can be seen below.

J5jjFMF.jpg

Cooler Master Australia/New Zealand
Yesterday at 9:40am ·

Case Mod World Series "People's Choice" Voting Starts Now! Vote for a chance to win Cooler Master gear. Click the links to see the prizes. Ends June 24.

Click here to vote:
TOWER MOD: Case Mod World Series 2016 - Tower Mod Vote
SCRATCH BUILD: Case Mod World Series 2016 - Scratch Build Vote

‪#‎CaseModWorldSeries‬ ‪#‎ANZEdition‬
Cooler Master - Case Mod World series

Back