Project: Batman Begins (completed!!!)

i believe it's in the corner of the bottom picture..the corner of the batwing..the metal covers over the top in the second pic..it doesn't in the first one

xrdotimcr said:
i believe it's in the corner of the bottom picture..the corner of the batwing..the metal covers over the top in the second pic..it doesn't in the first one

nope keep guessing :D

ok...in this picture

batman38.jpg

the cut that runs horizontal to the video card has a little more cut on the left top side...in the second pic it's cut on the bottom as well..it could just be the angle but it could also be it..since it's so small

or it could be the metal is now sanded down and smooth and missing that purple mark?

One of the power plugs is gone. In the top picture under the extended blower, a power plug sits in the power slot. In the bottom one, it is removed (the slot is very very obscure and covered by the shadow of the extended blower)

i wonder if it's the things on the video cards...they look orange in the first pic and red in the next

Qtip42 said:
think colors man.

Could be the angle, but the resistors/Capacitors on the ATI are Orange then Red in the second? Probably the angle it was shot at though..

---
Dear god..in the 1 minute it took me to write that answer there were 3 replies all the same...f*. Lol!

"Done said that" is a very country-laiden term for saying "I already said that." and the person saying "Done said that" is usually viewed as a numbskull.

But that's the "usual".

timtheenchantor said:
"Done said that" is a very country-laiden term for saying "I already said that." and the person saying "Done said that" is usually viewed as a numbskull.

But that's the "usual".

that, was funny as hell

By blower are you referring to both the fan next to the vid card in the second picture as well as the changed/elongated vid card cover, or just one or the other?

You are all wrong so far. Sorry for the delay I got caught up catching hobo spiders in my room.

in the first pic the things were the blower is in the second pic look yellow in the 1st pic and orange in the 2nd pic? if this isnt right maybe a small hint?

The blue sleeved wire is running under whatever that is in the second, instead of being draped over it?

The blue wire in the first seems to have another color with it, while in the second it doesnt appear so.

In the first pic the red/yellow wire... is... well... red and yellow. In the second it appears to be just red.

The black wire is in the second pic, but not in the first.

Also, in the first it appears as though the holes on the bottom of the outside dont have anything in them, while the holes in the second seem to have rivets or something in them... ??? maybe?

It could just be the angle.

The first picture where the fan is going to be , there is something green(in the small long opening). In the second, it appears they have all been changed to orange.

and its not the capacitor things being red? hmm if my awnser isnt correct and the other 2 arent correct i almost give up and need a small hint

if that or the cable braiding is it i will die! cause those were my first thouhts
Edit: ha ha no i like posting :-P

You guys are making good guesses but I'm sure if I give a hint it'd be too obvious.

here's what i've told you so far: it's not the sunon blower fan, it's a color change from one pic to the next.....

It has nothing to do with wires. Whoever mentioned the ATI fan thing was on the right track.....just the wrong area.

The center part of the fan under the video card went from black to silver or silver to black.
Also the center piece of that fan changed as well. It went from a spinning razer one to a silver/AT logo centerpiece.

The side of the casing of the fan went from silver to black.

timtheenchantor said:
The center part of the fan under the video card went from black to silver or silver to black..

ding ding ding. I told you any hints would give it away. PM me your info

oh hell, that just looks like a shadow with the way the light is hitting the 2nd pic...

Sheldron said:
oh hell, that just looks like a shadow with the way the light is hitting the 2nd pic...

heheh. I switched the thermaltake sticker with some other random one.

Yeah, I noticed that the center of the case fan was lighter in the 2nd pic too, but I also figured that it was just in shadow in the first one. On that fan, I was more looking at the fan frame and stuff to see if it was a different fan altogether. Ah, well... at least I can go to bed now.

Back