cdr_74_premium
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2010
- Messages
- 1,577
Sorry if my English sucks, I'm not an native speaker.
I need a program that gathers information from a computer.
CPU-Z can get info from MB, Video, Audio and Processor. And I would be generating images with it.
What I wanted is a very comprehensive hardware scan that gives me a report of a computer's hardware. I need this because I have to plan an upgrade schedule here in my work, having to know which are the ones that need it most.
Thanks!
I need a program that gathers information from a computer.
CPU-Z can get info from MB, Video, Audio and Processor. And I would be generating images with it.
What I wanted is a very comprehensive hardware scan that gives me a report of a computer's hardware. I need this because I have to plan an upgrade schedule here in my work, having to know which are the ones that need it most.
Thanks!