Professional Boxer Tracks Down Internet Troll

What conversation are you having?
Say what? I don't know the guy.

Would you troll someone in person? Because you're basically comparing someone that's brave enough to say it to his face, to someone that hides behind a keyboard.

A boxer that walks away from a troll gains more respect since he has his target right in front of him and he resists. It's also a respect to the guy for being brave enough to do it while presenting his face as a target.

These days, the trolls are hiding behind a keyboard, actively and needlessly riling up people knowing that there's nothing anyone can do about it and so he just keeps trolling and trolling and trolling.

There's a difference between the two.

A lot of people in this thread have obviously never been in a boxing fight, nor a street fight. I used to box in an amateur league, and have since retired due to concussions. There are rules in the ring, there are no rules when you "show up on some twitter shit talkers porch". Obviously, the boxer can take a blow better than the guy, but if they're of equal size, it doesn't mean anything that the boxer is a pro fighter... I.E a 140 lb scrappy kid could whip a 200 lb boxers ass with a lucky blow or jab, the history in the ring is irrelevant, if you get what I'm trying to say.

A lot of people in this thread have obviously never been in a boxing fight, nor a street fight. I used to box in an amateur league, and have since retired due to concussions. There are rules in the ring, there are no rules when you "show up on some twitter shit talkers porch". Obviously, the boxer can take a blow better than the guy, but if they're of equal size, it doesn't mean anything that the boxer is a pro fighter... I.E a 140 lb scrappy kid could whip a 200 lb boxers ass with a lucky blow or jab, the history in the ring is irrelevant, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Ever knocked someone out with a palm strike to the jaw?

What are the chances of a complete noob getting in a lucky punch before the pro boxer beats him to a pulp? There's a reason the guy's a pro boxer and not playing in an amateur league.

Would you troll someone in person?

I don't troll people online.

Because you're basically comparing someone that's brave enough to say it to his face, to someone that hides behind a keyboard.

No, that's not what I'm saying, that's what you're thinking.

A boxer that walks away from a troll gains more respect since he has his target right in front of him and he resists. It's also a respect to the guy for being brave enough to do it while presenting his face as a target.

The guy shouldn't have been at the guys house if he had half a brain. If someone trolls....ignore them...it's easy, really, everyone should try it sometime. Don't feed the trolls?

These days, the trolls are hiding behind a keyboard, actively and needlessly riling up people knowing that there's nothing anyone can do about it and so he just keeps trolling and trolling and trolling.

Weak people might worry about this. I just meh and move on. Same as gossip, I don't have the time for it myself. Life is too short to worry about the people that don't like me. You (anyone) can say whatever you (they) want about me, your entire life, I don't care. Only if someone physically tries to injure me will I respond. I'm honestly not sure what's so hard to grasp here. Now what if 20 people do it because they know he's stupid enough to try and find them? It's laughable, seriously.....lol.

There's a difference between the two.

There is a difference, none that matter. This guy is a professional fighter worried about someone thriving by saying completely stupid shit on the internet, makes no sense to me. WHO CARES!

That is just awesome. Love it. Suck it troll. A standard troll is one thing, but people who throw personal attacks deserve it all.

I had this guy trolling my UO game server once. He kept hacking and using exploits when I clearly said he should report them so we can fix them instead, but he refused. I banned his ass from the server and all his repeat accounts, banned his IP etc... This was maybe around 2-3am.

He got super pissed and found my number on the domain's whois record (sadly, it's illegal to put a fake number/address there) and started prank calling my house. It would have been one thing if I lived alone, but I lived with my parents then and it was like 3am so they were asleep, that really pissed me off given he almost got me in trouble for being the indirect cause to them waking up. (my dad was especially really pissy about getting woken up by anything even if not my fault) Ended up putting the phone off hook for the night.

I then proceeded to track him down. He had his own server (part of his trolling was him saying mine sucked, and was advertising his in the more crowded areas) so I checked out his site, and also get HIS info off the whois record... the irony here was pretty funny. He also had a youtube channel that he had posted videos with before, so I checked out his other videos, one of his videos showed him recording snow fall from his front window and he panned the whole yard and area. Could see the street and trees, phone poles etc.

I took this video, cross referenced it with the satellite view of his address on the whois record just so I can confirm that's really his address. Everything matched, the street placement, trees, phone poles etc.

So having that address and being able to confirm where he lives, I proceeded to call the police after doing a call trace. I left it with them. I also proceeded to call the police in HIS town. I told them all the information I had, and basically reported him for prank calling me and that I'd like for them to at least pay a visit when they can. I even knew his real name as he had posted it at one point.

Also, one of the admins knew a lawyer, so he sent a certified cease and diciest(sp?) letter. I think I had also posted his address on my site, showing how I found and confirmed it (to show that it was already public information, just had to dig a bit). Never heard from that guy since. I will never know if the cops actually DID go see him or not, but I'm pretty sure once that letter got read by his parents he was in pretty big trouble.

I took this video, cross referenced it with the satellite view of his address on the whois record just so I can confirm that's really his address. Everything matched, the street placement, trees, phone poles etc.

So having that address and being able to confirm where he lives, I proceeded to call the police after doing a call trace

you could have called the police before doing all that...prank calls/harrasment is a crime (misdemeanor)

I don't use twitter but Curtis is saying it went on for at least 6 months. My question, why didn't he just block him and be done with it?

Promotion?

F this thread, time to pick my nose.

That is just awesome. Love it. Suck it troll. A standard troll is one thing, but people who throw personal attacks deserve it all.

I had this guy trolling my UO game server once. He kept hacking and using exploits when I clearly said he should report them so we can fix them instead, but he refused. I banned his ass from the server and all his repeat accounts, banned his IP etc... This was maybe around 2-3am.

He got super pissed and found my number on the domain's whois record (sadly, it's illegal to put a fake number/address there) and started prank calling my house. It would have been one thing if I lived alone, but I lived with my parents then and it was like 3am so they were asleep, that really pissed me off given he almost got me in trouble for being the indirect cause to them waking up. (my dad was especially really pissy about getting woken up by anything even if not my fault) Ended up putting the phone off hook for the night.

I then proceeded to track him down. He had his own server (part of his trolling was him saying mine sucked, and was advertising his in the more crowded areas) so I checked out his site, and also get HIS info off the whois record... the irony here was pretty funny. He also had a youtube channel that he had posted videos with before, so I checked out his other videos, one of his videos showed him recording snow fall from his front window and he panned the whole yard and area. Could see the street and trees, phone poles etc.

So having that address and being able to confirm where he lives, I proceeded to call the police after doing a call trace. I left it with them. I also proceeded to call the police in HIS town. I told them all the information I had, and basically reported him for prank calling me and that I'd like for them to at least pay a visit when they can. I even knew his real name as he had posted it at one point.

Also, one of the admins knew a lawyer, so he sent a certified cease and diciest(sp?) letter. I think I had also posted his address on my site, showing how I found and confirmed it (to show that it was already public information, just had to dig a bit). Never heard from that guy since. I will never know if the cops actually DID go see him or not, but I'm pretty sure once that letter got read by his parents he was in pretty big trouble.

That's a pretty in depth counter troll, but I think you handled it pretty well. Trolling should never result in physical intimidation, agression or harm.

@Red Squirrel
Had a few instances of prank calls. One time i got someone constantly calling me and saying things like he's outside watching and he's about to kill me.

After a few more of this, i finally had enough and called him up (Wonders of caller ID), and told him i've traced him and told him to look out his window as i'm looking at his house from the street. That finally ended it.

I've had several more similar calls and each time, letting them know that you can call them right at their house is enough to stop them in their tracks.

you could have called the police before doing all that...prank calls/harrasment is a crime (misdemeanor)

It's actually less hassle. I did something similar and traced someone to his house in denmark in about an hour. I now know his real name, his home address, the color of his house, how many cars he has. I had wondered if it really is possible to trace someone over the internet, so i tried it, and turns out that it is.

@Red Squirrel
Had a few instances of prank calls. One time i got someone constantly calling me and saying things like he's outside watching and he's about to kill me.

After a few more of this, i finally had enough and called him up (Wonders of caller ID), and told him i've traced him and told him to look out his window as i'm looking at his house from the street. That finally ended it.

I've had several more similar calls and each time, letting them know that you can call them right at their house is enough to stop them in their tracks.

you're in Denmark?...here in the USA you can block your number from appearing on Caller ID...you would think that someone would at least be smart enough to block their number when they prank call someone :D ... *67 blocks your number from showing on Caller ID

you're in Denmark?...here in the USA you can block your number from appearing on Caller ID...you would think that someone would at least be smart enough to block their number when they prank call someone :D ... *67 blocks your number from showing on Caller ID

No, i'm not from Denmark, sorry to give that impression :p The prank callers are local.

The guy i traced was in another forum and i decided to see if i can track him. And i did, all the way to another country. I also got his youtube account which visually verified his location.

Man, the amount of information you've got on the web is frightening.

Seems a lot of people want to be free in their actions, but at the same time they want to be free from any consequences for those actions...unless they're good consequences that is.

I'm not too sure why people are cheering this on. I'd be more concerned for the troll if the boxer was just a normal citizen instead. The boxer is making himself look like a complete moron right now.

*points to my previous post*

What are the chances of a complete noob getting in a lucky punch before the pro boxer beats him to a pulp? There's a reason the guy's a pro boxer and not playing in an amateur league.

There's quite a few amateur boxers that would/could beat most pros in a ring. It takes a ton of money and publicity to get into the pros, not only skill. I've sparred with pros and won, naturally we weren't going 100 percent, and the trainers protect their investment, but I've been left unimpressed by some technical flaw of many pros.

And I'd guess I'm top 5-10 ring fighters on this forum, that being said, I wouldn't be shocked at all if I got my ass beat by 30 percent or people here. A pussy street brawler can be the best boxer ever, and a winless boxer can be the King of the street. There's a sense of calm when you're in a ring because you know As soon as you go down, the bell rings and you are safe.

Just something to think about for you guys.

If someone wants to come knock on my door, I have a shiny new Remington 870 that can accompany me. Trained fighters are weapons. This is no different than someone trolling a guy on twitter and that guy threatening taking pictures outside of his house with a machete or a gun. But I guess if you threaten to beat someone to death with your fists, that's more macho and thusly, a-ok. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A professional boxer who knows what it's like to be in a fight actually wouldn't be quick to pull the trigger. I doubt he went to that kids place to actually beat him up. He just wanted to scare him.

You on the other hand would probably do so without thinking because of your lack of experience.

Keyword here: Troll (He should've just blocked him and moved on)

However it sounds like this fighter lets his primitive anger get the best of him which is not what great fighters are made of in the slightest to begin with.

Calm, patient, confident, disciplined, that's a good fighter.
(Initial assumption is he seems to lack all)

Note: Troll is still a POS

This entirely.

If the troll had trash-talked the boxer to his face in a bar, and then the boxer rearranged his face, no one here would be siding with the troll. The troll is a fuckin' dickless pussy like the rest of 'em, and deserved to shit himself. Take away his keyboard and suddenly he's no longer a warrior.

Honestly though, I'm surprised this whole ordeal didn't cause more of the boxer's detractors to give him more shit on Twitter (Twitshit?). I mean if I were a cowardly troll, I'd figure he can't fight everyone, and I'd know trash-talking gets him hot.

It's unlikely that the boxer went there thinking he would really need to hit this guy anyways. He probably knew that all he had to do was show up just to make his point.

I question the legitimacy of your experience in boxing if you think that way. Sure, I get the no rules part. If an attacker attacks a pro from behind then thats a big advantage to the attacker. Also since there are no rules, someone can conceivably go for a cheap shot like a kick to the balls. In this case in particular, the kid could have been a wrestler and would have beat the guy on the ground where a Woodhouse probably has no experience in.

But to say that just some random kid who presumably has no boxing or striking experience could land anything during a fight that would put away a pro boxer is borderline ridiculous. Yes, a strong kid could throw knock out blows. But if you have any experience at all then you would know just how hard it is to punch someone clean in the face at a pro level. Woodhouse would have just gotten out of striking range, which the kid has little to no concept of. And Woodhouse would just have to avoid those unapologetically wild haymakers until the kid quickly wore himself out or there was an opening where he could land a good punch.

good for the boxer to do this imo. Just tweeting how near he was to the troll was some scary shit. I bet the troll is scared as hell. I still don't get as to why people would say something like that. I guess people don't really have respect than they used to. I guess this guy doesn't have a dream to dedicate his life because being a boxer is tough especially if that's you're career.

What a surprise if the troll did open the door and he weighted in at 260, a former Heavy Weight Champ himself... Surprise, surprise! And, as any good neighbor would say... didn't have to pay to see a real fist fight. ;)

What a surprise if the troll did open the door and he weighted in at 260, a former Heavy Weight Champ himself... Surprise, surprise! And, as any good neighbor would say... didn't have to pay to see a real fist fight. ;)
I'm pretty sure the guy had no intention of actually beating up the troll. I'm almost certain the most he would have done is come to the door, said "boo" and then laughed and had a chat. As much as a pro boxer might have had the brains beaten out of him, I find it hard to believe he intended to go and commit aggravated assault while proclaiming it publicly on the internet.
I question the legitimacy of your experience in boxing if you think that way. Sure, I get the no rules part. If an attacker attacks a pro from behind then thats a big advantage to the attacker. Also since there are no rules, someone can conceivably go for a cheap shot like a kick to the balls. In this case in particular, the kid could have been a wrestler and would have beat the guy on the ground where a Woodhouse probably has no experience in.

But to say that just some random kid who presumably has no boxing or striking experience could land anything during a fight that would put away a pro boxer is borderline ridiculous. Yes, a strong kid could throw knock out blows. But if you have any experience at all then you would know just how hard it is to punch someone clean in the face at a pro level. Woodhouse would have just gotten out of striking range, which the kid has little to no concept of. And Woodhouse would just have to avoid those unapologetically wild haymakers until the kid quickly wore himself out or there was an opening where he could land a good punch.
Yeah, I dunno what world you live in where you'd think about having a crack at a pro boxer on the street. I'm a peaceful person, I don't get in fights, but the fights I've witnessed, a person who spends hours a day practicing how to punch hard, take a hit and has the physique to overpower, take more punishment and dish out more punishment is the dude I'll be putting my money on.

Working out with a guy who was a professional boxer, I'd like to think I can throw a decent punch for my size and weight (6', 185lbs), but fuck me he can throw one a hell of a lot harder and faster and has a body which I'm pretty sure could absorb a few of my hits at least while I'm pretty sure I could withstand none of his. He could also out wrestle me or out kick me or out run me. Sure I could go for his eyes or his nuts or his knees, but so can he and that's not a fight I'd willingly walk into even if I was armed with a stick and he wasn't.

How was he a sore loser? he didnt act like a dick or whine about losing.

Now he did try to visit someone who thought it would be funny to talk a bunch of shit. I/QUOTE]

I don't think he's a "dick". His ego seems a bit fragile though if a random internet troll upset him that much. You could solve world hunger and someone on the internet would say horrible things about you.

How was he a sore loser? he didnt act like a dick or whine about losing.

Now he did try to visit someone who thought it would be funny to talk a bunch of shit. I/QUOTE]

I don't think he's a "dick". His ego seems a bit fragile though if a random internet troll upset him that much. You could solve world hunger and someone on the internet would say horrible things about you.

Need a bit of context here. How do we know what "that much" actually is?

It could have been as simple as he was sitting down with friends talking about the douchebag troller and someone said "hey, lets have a laugh" and one thing led to another. On the other hand maybe he read the comments and went and cried in the corner for an hour before picking up a baseball bat to go see the guy and smash his knees, we have no fucking idea.

It's a bit of stretch to go saying someone has a fragile ego when you've never met the guy and have absolutely no context other than "he decided to go to an internet troll's house".

If the troll had trash-talked the boxer to his face in a bar, and then the boxer rearranged his face, no one here would be siding with the troll. The troll is a fuckin' dickless pussy like the rest of 'em, and deserved to shit himself. Take away his keyboard and suddenly he's no longer a warrior.

Exactly.

On another point I found it funny how many people here started talking about how they would be running for their guns.

The story (Here's another link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...tis-Woodhouse-tracks-down-internet-troll.html) was about how some idiot troll shot his mouth off then started shitting himself because the boxer "walked" the "walk" down to his street to provide the troll with a fresh perspective on reality. Reality being that he (the troll) should learn some humility because that boxer could have been the kind of person who might actually have done something bad for real.

So, when I read about all these people talking "tough" about how they would be running for their guns I thought "wtf?" because it looked like they were talking what they would do if they had been the troll and had the guy show up on their street.
Kind of a "Oh! Haha! I can shoot my mouth off any way I want because I got a gun! Oh! I'm so tough!"
In this context the gun nuts sound like a real bunch of bitches who need to grow up, humble down.

(Not to mention the speed with which the whole "I'm going to run and hide behind my gun!" seemed to pop up. Really? That fast? That's quite the fierce fear reaction. It must suck to live where you live to have "run for the gun!" be one of the first things that comes to mind for you. I feel bad for you, really.)

It's this kind of shit that gives ammo to the arguments of the anti-gun sheeple.

In the other context with people talking about what they would do if some random crazy dude showed up and started banging on their doors and hollering threats, well, I think grabbing the pump-action or the .45 or the 5.56 (then calling the cops) is completely justified. You don't know what the crazy guy's deal is, just that he seems crazy and is saying how much he wants to hurt you. You're completely justified in being ready to defend your family and yourself. I would do the same.

That being said, this isn't what happened in the story. The boxer just fucked with the troll's head and said he was "coming over for a brew", built the suspense and the fear in the troll's head with progress reports, then made it real by posting a picture of the sign on the troll's street. The result he got, a public admission on the troll's part of being a little pussy bitch, was better and I'm sure more satisfying than any physical beating the boxer could have dealt out.

Anyways,
Guns? Where did this come from? I'm guessing some hole I know I am lucky enough to not live in.
As for all the hate towards the boxer... He didn't do anything other than fuck with some idiot's head who deserved it.
The boxer walked the walk and showed he wasn't fucking around and got some troll to publicly admit to being a little bitch. I think that is awesome.

He is "the master". It says so on his message.

Do not confuse that with anything like "the masterbater".

Wait, I didn't see any proof that the boxer actually went there. Maybe he was just trolling back and the kid freaked out and folded?

It is sad when trolls use the anonymity of the internet to be douche bags ... nice to see this one get his just deserts ... wish it happened more often :cool:

If someone wants to come knock on my door, I have a shiny new Remington 870 that can accompany me. Trained fighters are weapons. This is no different than someone trolling a guy on twitter and that guy threatening taking pictures outside of his house with a machete or a gun. But I guess if you threaten to beat someone to death with your fists, that's more macho and thusly, a-ok. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A Remington 870 is a shotgun. So, either you are stupid because you would be trying to take out a weapon that is very unwieldy and nearly useless in a very close quarters combat situation, or you would be trying to shoot at the guy from the window. You shoot at somebody for showing up at your house and guess what? You're the aggressor! YOU go to jail!

I side with the boxer. Everyone keeps saying he should have ignored the troll, but why shouldn't the troll learn his lesson? If you can talk the talk you should be able to walk the walk. No excuses. You have to be able to deal with the repercussions of what you say and do.

wow, i think everyone is missing the point here. Most people talk shit online, but would rarely say things to people face to face, regardless of them being a professional fighter or not. Im glad that the fighter tracked him down, maybe more trolls will behave like adults when they realize their not as safe as they thought they were in their moms basement :D

The fighter never threatened anything, thanks for making shit up though!

Trained Professional Fighter != Normal Fight. So yeah, if some trained pissed off fighter tracked (stalked) me down from the interwebz, I also have something I can use to counteract his skillset. Point: don't come to my fucking house jackass....:rolleyes: Seriously! I've already bucked off shotgun shots at some up to no good fucks before and I'll do it again, in a cock/click.

Weapons were created for this reason, the guy trained and willing to fight...trying to get someone not trained and willing to fight, to fight.....BOOM!.

This goes back all the way to the days of (the story of) David and Goliath. The troll was an asshat but so is the tough-guy stalker.

Are you saying you would shoot the boxer in this situation? sounds like your the one with an anger problem. You also are making shit up, there was never anything said about a fight.

the sense of entitlement some gun owners have is disgusting. i know a few people who own guns and love to hunt, love to go shooting, but would never hurt a person with one unless they absolutely had to, and then would aim for a leg. if all gun owners were like them i think people wouldnt be so adamantly anti-guns.

but then there are the people who think god invented guns so they have a way to threaten people or go trolling without fear of consequences. this is not what they are for, and people like this give all gun owners a bad name. your reaction to being an asshat and a generally miserable, offensive, and disgusting person should not be "well what are you gonna do about it? i have a gun! look at me im a big man!" it should be "i apologize for making thoughtless, offensive statements. i didnt mean to hurt anyone and i sincerely apologize." if people acted more like the latter and less like the former the world would undoubtedly be a better place. and no, apologizing for doing something wrong doesnt make you a pussy, it makes you a compassionate human being. and thats a good thing.

1) A gun is a last resort, the only people who use them as a first resort are going to jail.
2) Anyone who is stupid enough to try and shoot someone in the leg that is attacking them shouldn't own a gun.

Putting someone in fear for their safety while being a trained professional fighter with an obvious temper that stalks you down to your very doorstep...hmmm...lets think about that for a moment in a criminal defense trial when/if something bad had happened.

I live in reality, what the fighter was after could've backfired badly on the wrong person and he'd have a tough time proving his reasoning. Some people don't like crazy people coming to their doorstep where families reside, I'm one of them.

Note: Still think the troll is a POS, just don't like the fighter either.

The boxer didn't threaten the guy, in fact, he even said he wanted to have a beer with him. So again, stop making shit up.

The troll is a POS, obviously. But, the stalking and tracking the guy down and visiting him borders on pretty fucked up, too.

In a public place, sure. The troll would be there and would get knocked out. But, on the internet? It takes a lot more effort to track someone down. Didn't see the tweets, but if it's just some heckler, he went a bit overboard. Funny, though.

Fuck trolls, though. They suck. I would love to have seen his face.

Please go look up what it means to stalk someone, being given someones address and driving there while tweeting your drive is not stalking.

I would speculate if the troll talked shit to the fighter's face (on his doorstep) they would've had proof of it, very easily!

Stalking is a form of aggression on its own merit. Plus the rest.

Here is the definition of aggression:
- Hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront.
- The action of attacking without provocation, esp. in beginning a quarrel or war: "the dictator resorted to armed aggression".

Here is the definition of stalking:
- Pursue or approach stealthily: "a cat stalking a bird".
- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention

So no, stalking is not a form of aggression, so please stop with the bleeding heart liberal spin on words.

please stop with the bleeding heart liberal spin on words.

be careful, you might get labeled as "insensitive"
now that pastries, i.e. pop tarts nibbled in shape of a gun, or cup cakes with plastic soldiers on them are considered offensive and insensitive, we have to be careful what we say.
:p

Are you saying you would shoot the boxer in this situation? sounds like your the one with an anger problem. You also are making shit up, there was never anything said about a fight.

This boxer wouldn't be coming to my house but if some guy thinking coming to my house means anything to me, it doesn't. That's what I'm saying. I'd walk outside and tell him to get fucking lost, we can take it from there. However us grown ups in this thread all know very well his intentions were to intimidate, you keep living in a bubble.

The boxer didn't threaten the guy, in fact, he even said he wanted to have a beer with him. So again, stop making shit up.

Yes, because threatening him online would make perfect sense. Lets totally ignore he was trying to be intimidating as if "Here comes badass"...to a complete strangers house! Sure thing.

Please go look up what it means to stalk someone, being given someones address and driving there while tweeting your drive is not stalking.

You mean paying (or trying to pay) a stranger to get another strangers personal information that you have NEVER met in real life to drive to his house without permission to see him face to face because you're butthurt over comments on the INTERNET about fighting (violence)....Exactly!

Here is the definition of stalking:
- Pursue or approach stealthily: "a cat stalking a bird".
- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention

So no, stalking is not a form of aggression, so please stop with the bleeding heart liberal spin on words.

Really? So this isn't a form of harassment? Coming to someones house you don't even know to try and make something out of nothing IS harassment in every single sense of the fucking definition so get lost with that BS. If* that guy found the guy and said even one mean word I guarantee he could be arrested for harassment.

Stalking takes many forms: assaults, threats, vandalism or burglary. As well, unwanted emails, texts, calls, gifts or visits can be acts of stalking.
Source

Any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking, but the actual legal definition of stalking varies from state to state according to each state's laws.
Source

Here is the definition of aggression:
- Hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront.
- The action of attacking without provocation, esp. in beginning a quarrel or war: "the dictator resorted to armed aggression".

"someone tell me what number he lives at, or do I have to knock on every door "
"old jimmy has shit his pants and gone quite because we know where he lives!"

Yes, that doesn't sound aggressive at all. :rolleyes:

Again, really? Get lost with that BS.
Details.

Back