Professional Boxer Tracks Down Internet Troll

Curtis Woodhouse obviously isn't the smartest tool in the shed which is why he punches things for a living in the first place.

Troll obviously isn't the smartest tool in the shed to mock someone who punches things for a living.

Reminds me of Heckler when Uwe Boll handled his trolls by challenging them to a boxing match and kicked their asses with their own consent....Except without the with their consent part.

How can you be so utterly wrong about so much so often. This is just so wrong. Wrong needs to be replaced by some new level of wrong just so you can be it... :p

I can be as wrong as I want to be. You're the one that told me I could be whatever I wanted to be. I want to be wrong.

lol the manchild got his feelings hurt on the internet so he tried to beat someone up

what a joke

Don't troll me. I'll hire a football firm to yell unintelligble but rude things at you from your front lawn.

Don't troll me. I'll hire a football firm to yell unintelligble but rude things at you from your front lawn.

Ill just organize a Genmay gathering at your house, but only invite the Soapbox "regulars" and out Pro Obama banners everywhere. :p

Yeah, let the fighters lawyer throw that out in court as his defense.

Curiously, how does the court judge if one guy did throw the first punch, but was he provoked into it by the guy that got punched?

Curiously, how does the court judge if one guy did throw the first punch, but was he provoked into it by the guy that got punched?

Fist fights have to be mutually acknowledged by both sides (participation) and then most times it ends with no cops/courts or worse the cops arresting both parties for something lesser just to let them think about their behavior in county jail. Otherwise no one can provoke you into hitting them, ever, you choose to, that's on you. Which is why good Fathers always raise their kids to only defend themselves.

In this case if something would've happened at the trolls house I'd bet a bitcoin the fighter would've been labeled the aggressor. Stalking is a form of aggression.

Doesn't that count as verbal abuse? This isn't the same as a few years ago where you would have to say something in their face. These days the anonymity makes verbal abuse more rampant (i.e. trolls) since they don't need a physical presence to do it.

So if you were to go into a black neighborhood and call every one of them pussies (Sorry, i'm not familiar with racial slurs, so i honestly can't think of an example), would you be able to to sue every one of them if you get beat up?

If someone wants to come knock on my door, I have a shiny new Remington 870 that can accompany me. Trained fighters are weapons. This is no different than someone trolling a guy on twitter and that guy threatening taking pictures outside of his house with a machete or a gun. But I guess if you threaten to beat someone to death with your fists, that's more macho and thusly, a-ok. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You really sound like a bitch.

Just saying.

I think you mean "Grammar is the real victim here". Witchever you pick theirs going to be a more correct one, regardless of my advise.

should be "irregardless" :rolleyes:

to the at least 3 people who said its idiotic to shoot someone in the leg in self defense, may i ask why? im not personally a gun fanatic, and ive never been shot, but it seems pretty reasonable to me. someone is running at you with a bat or a knife and obviously aims to hurt you, why not try for a leg with the first bullet or two? if youre a decent shot it doesnt seem like it would be that hard. if you miss, you still have more bullets right? obviously if he's right on you and you have one chance then youre going center of mass, but if you have the shot why not try to stop the attacker without killing them?

Try to understand, that because you can kick box, doesn't mean you can kick everyone's ass. When you knock on his door, you may find unforeseen consequences. Take it like a man, pussy.

White_Boy_With_Gun___meme_by_LightMystic.jpg

to the at least 3 people who said its idiotic to shoot someone in the leg in self defense, may i ask why? im not personally a gun fanatic, and ive never been shot, but it seems pretty reasonable to me. someone is running at you with a bat or a knife and obviously aims to hurt you, why not try for a leg with the first bullet or two? if youre a decent shot it doesnt seem like it would be that hard. if you miss, you still have more bullets right? obviously if he's right on you and you have one chance then youre going center of mass, but if you have the shot why not try to stop the attacker without killing them?

Survival situations rarely give you the opportunity to do so :(

also, just to add, i really doubt the boxer ever planned on hurting the guy. i think he just wanted to scare and make an example of him, which he definitely did successfully. :)

Doesn't that count as verbal abuse? This isn't the same as a few years ago where you would have to say something in their face. These days the anonymity makes verbal abuse more rampant (i.e. trolls) since they don't need a physical presence to do it.

It all comes down to who's initiating physical violence. Words don't mean much, something, but not much. I've had people legitimately threaten to kill me, couldn't do anything about it (Gun having no life drug dealers). Nothing. Cops could make a report but just a report. Wasn't worth it IMO. He ended up getting caught with his (loaded) gun (hmmm) before he could stand in my grace. He's got his own problems now. ;)

I was also jumped pretty badly by four drunk guys at 22 years old. They were all completely drunk and started with me and I said some stuff right back (looking back I should've walked away or ran), so they attacked me for what i consider far too long (punches to the back of the head can kill you or give you headaches even years later), and at that point I grabbed a brick (I was on the ground anyway) and hit three of the four with it sending all three to the hospital in an ambulance (fourth guy retracted) and they couldn't press charges on me (they tried because I used A WEAPON) but I could just counter file with "gang assault" on them. Gang assault is like at least 5-7 years in prison. It was a walk away for both sides (wrong neighborhood).

If you start the aggression and lose...you're still in the wrong. My defense was self defense and the everyone involved knew it.
So if you were to go into a black neighborhood and call every one of them pussies (Sorry, i'm not familiar with racial slurs, so i honestly can't think of an example), would you be able to to sue every one of them if you get beat up?

They'd be investigating your homicide or attempted murder IMO. Or you couldn't sue anyone because you didn't see the faces of the 5-10 guys stomping on your head. What I'm saying is that wouldn't happen but yes you can say a lot of shit and get away with it until the police and reports get involved...or evidence of it. If a guy cracks you and you don't want to fight he gets arrested, not really sued, although you could try. I was talking criminal court , not civil court though.

As a professional boxer, there isn't much he can do to the e-troll anyways. Unless he is willing to throw his entire life away in prison by physically assaulting the kid, through premeditation , he can't do jack shit since his hands are legally registered weapons.

Shit, if I was that troll, I'd take the beating and sue him for all he's worth and watch him rot in jail at the same time lol

Call me whatever, but that troll most definitely got the best of him.

Trained Professional Fighter != Normal Fight. So yeah, if some trained pissed off fighter tracked (stalked) me down from the interwebz, I also have something I can use to counteract his skillset. Point: don't come to my fucking house jackass....:rolleyes: Seriously! I've already bucked off shotgun shots at some up to no good fucks before and I'll do it again, in a cock/click.

Weapons were created for this reason, the guy trained and willing to fight...trying to get someone not trained and willing to fight, to fight.....BOOM!.

This goes back all the way to the days of (the story of) David and Goliath. The troll was an asshat but so is the tough-guy stalker.
You're a frigging coward and I just lost all respect for you. You want to be able to talk trash and then hide behind your gun? What a loser.

From what i gather, you can get in more trouble if you let someone live than killing him outright.

There was a case a while back where a woman got thrown in jail because she fired a warning shot that went through the roof instead of at her abusive husband. If she had shot and killed the husband, it would have counted as self defense, but since she didn't, she got sued instead.

You're a frigging coward and I just lost all respect for you. You want to be able to talk trash and then hide behind your gun? What a loser.
Welcome to the thread. However I wasn't talking any shit as I don't troll. I was just saying if a crazy pissed off fuck came to MY HOUSE looking for trouble, he'd find it.

Great reading comprehension though. I didn't even know you gave someone on the internet you don't know respect anyway. Respect is earned and not by strangers you never met...or will ever meet. :p WTF are you even babbling about anyway...lol.You sound like my X-GF ranting.

how did the boxer find out what street the guy lives on just from his Twitter account?...even if he had his IP address he wouldn't be able to track him down to his exact street

Times are changing. That only applied back when trolling was done face to face.
I disagree. However that said stupid people will always have a reason to try and injure someone else. If words can hurt you seek a counselor.

Lol at all the people in this thread posting about their "guns".

28118016.jpg

how did the boxer find out what street the guy lives on just from his Twitter account?...even if he had his IP address he wouldn't be able to track him down to his exact street

Probably posted photos with the GPS info still in them. :D

I disagree. However that said stupid people will always have a reason to try and injure someone else. If words can hurt you seek a counselor.

Are you saying there were just as many trolls before the internet? Would you really say it to his face?

He put up a 1,000GBP bounty apparently.

Back