I'm so dissapointed with my new memory. I was running 1g Corsair Value Ram (2x512). I had my FSB bumped up to 230 with no problems. So I thought i would upgrade my memory. I bought some 2g OCZ Plat. Edition...(2x1g). It can't even handle my FSB at 215. It freaks out. Windows won't load correctly and when it does load nothing will open. Nothing will work...errors constantly shutting the programs down. I can't believe that CVR will out perform OCZ. I didn't think I would have this problem. I tried some dividers but the OCZ didn't like that at all. I also tried uping the voltage...no luck.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Here are the specs of my current system....
AMD 64 3800+ X2
DFI nF4 Ultra D
OCZ Plat Edition 2-3-2-5-7
eVGA 7800GT
160g WD HD
450 Fortron PSU
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Here are the specs of my current system....
AMD 64 3800+ X2
DFI nF4 Ultra D
OCZ Plat Edition 2-3-2-5-7
eVGA 7800GT
160g WD HD
450 Fortron PSU
