Problems with my new pc

Psycrow

Gawd
Hi

So i just bought a new pc to build my self and then i forgot to check the ram list...It hasent been shipped yet due to out of stuck hardware.
So i need to correct this fast.

I bought these ram F4-3600C14Q-32GTESA for this motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO - Z590 - LGA1200
They had highest mhz and lowest timings and looks so nice.

But cant find em on the ram vendor list for working ram
https://www.gskill.com/configurator...524725352&chipset=1612504860&model=1612505290

Please tell me these ram works for my new motherboard i bought ?!
Or else i must buy these...
https://www.gskill.com/product/165/362/1624872268/F4-3600C16Q-32GTESC
or these..
https://www.gskill.com/product/165/299/1552462493/F4-3200C14Q-32GTRS

What to choose ?

they should work, but the others ones you listed do show your board, get those.

O,,so i got these f3200c14-32gtzr and want to know an upgrade would be in form of thes royal z ones

You would get a nice boost to CPU performance if you overclocked that 3200c14 kit to ~4000+ c16.

You would get a nice boost to CPU performance if you overclocked that 3200c14 kit to ~4000+ c16.
Well, maybe. You might also sink a ton of time into getting it stable, or might find out that the memory isn't interested in running faster than rated speed at all.

Also, "nice" is in the eye of the beholder; for a lot of use cases the difference would be imperceptible. (Can you tell the difference between 130 fps and 135 fps without the fps meter showing?)

Well, maybe. You might also sink a ton of time into getting it stable, or might find out that the memory isn't interested in running faster than rated speed at all.

Also, "nice" is in the eye of the beholder; for a lot of use cases the difference would be imperceptible. (Can you tell the difference between 130 fps and 135 fps without the fps meter showing?)
Even with it you probably can't tell. I usually have mine on in games and only really use it to see if there's a large discrepancy. Otherwise I don't pay attention to it.

No need to correct. The originalRAM you bought is fast and will likely work with your existing setup.

Op doesn't need to OC it just putting it out there as a option for ~10-15% increase in CPU performance in sensitive games while overclocking the CPU itself will only add another ~5-10% to that.

It is a half decent bin of Samsung b die and will likely do that easy, just give it a bit more V and make sure it has some airflow if you go over 1.45v as temps can often go over 50c around that which will reduce stability.
Shouldn't take to long for a simple OC like that the time comes into it if trying to push for that last little bit but obviously overclocking is not for everyone but I don't see the point in spending cash on a expensive overclocking MB and then not OC it.

Most games are not CPU limited but some do drop below 60FPS due to the CPU and if you can get a bit out of the CPU and the RAM that can add up to enough to keep you over 60FPS more often.

Most games are not CPU limited but some do drop below 60FPS due to the CPU and if you can get a bit out of the CPU and the RAM that can add up to enough to keep you over 60FPS more often.
Adding a good GPU will be sufficient here.

Imo the best rams to OC are the z neos bdie. A 3600mhz cl14 can do easily 3800 cl14 but at 1.5v so you might want an active cooling.

Back