I'm an iPhone convert, so bear with me on this...
Couple of issues with my Droid X, may be common knowledge but I haven't seen anything detailing this.
1) It looks like VZW blocks a couple of ports on their 3G. I'm having trouble connecting to IRC (ports 6000-7000) as well as IMAPS (port 993). Anyone know anything about this?
2) I'm having trouble sending mail via SMTPS. When I send an email it just says "authentication error sending" and it sits in my outbox. No additional information provided. I'm sure that the login credentials are correct.
Anyone have any insight?
Couple of issues with my Droid X, may be common knowledge but I haven't seen anything detailing this.
1) It looks like VZW blocks a couple of ports on their 3G. I'm having trouble connecting to IRC (ports 6000-7000) as well as IMAPS (port 993). Anyone know anything about this?
2) I'm having trouble sending mail via SMTPS. When I send an email it just says "authentication error sending" and it sits in my outbox. No additional information provided. I'm sure that the login credentials are correct.
Anyone have any insight?