Problems with Far Cry 2?

F.E.A.R.

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all

Can you guys confirm some of the issues I'm having with FC2 please?

1. I use spacebar to interact (i.e. machine guns) I start shooting, but when I need to disengage I press spacebar again and nothing happens.....wth?
2. Game won't recognize scroll up or down. I use scroll up for zooming typically and down for changing weapons. Can anyone confirm this?
3. In MP arrow keys are not recognized, but in SP they are????
4. I want to put on my clan tags [CMS], but it won't let me becuase of brackets....is there a way around this? This is sooo stupid!!!

Thanks bro's

Yep, game is very buggy.

1. Even though you bound "space bar" as your "interact" key. To disengage from a machine gun, I found that I have to use the default "E" key. Stupid. I was close to giving up on the game because I couldn't let go of the damn mounted machine guns.

2. Can't scroll up/down either. One of the first things I tried to do was bind scrolling to weapon selection and scoping (a la FarCry 1).

3. Haven't tried MP.

4. Haven't tried that either.

and some of my own...

5. I have the occasional missing dialogue. Phone rings, I answer it immediately, but there's no sound or subtitles. When I hang up I get the prompt "Objectives updated." That's retarded, I'm missing out on shit. I exit out of the game, reload, and play that same portion again and I get the dialogue. Happens every time. Seen one other person so far report it.

6. At the beginning of the game, I died when running out and trying to fight my way out of the town (didn't work), but the people still ended up taking me to the slaughter house afterwards. Instead of talking to that soldier leader dude, I spawned on the shelf and couldn't move. The in-game cinematic thing didn't happen either. Had to reload and sit through the entire jeep ride.

Hello all

Can you guys confirm some of the issues I'm having with FC2 please?

1. I use spacebar to interact (i.e. machine guns) I start shooting, but when I need to disengage I press spacebar again and nothing happens.....wth?
2. Game won't recognize scroll up or down. I use scroll up for zooming typically and down for changing weapons. Can anyone confirm this?
3. In MP arrow keys are not recognized, but in SP they are????
4. I want to put on my clan tags [CMS], but it won't let me becuase of brackets....is there a way around this? This is sooo stupid!!!

Thanks bro's

1. Same problem here......so frustrating but yes, E key is what works.
2. My scroll up and down works fine for changing weapons.
3. Same problem here......ridiculous if you ask me.
4. Haven't tried.

My additional issue!

I was stuck at black screen until I edited the xml file, then it worked fine.

Back