Hello everyone. So I'm having a weird problem all of a sudden. I was living in an apartment for a while, and I had a network set up between my computer and two others, and everything worked fine. Well, I recently moved, and when I set everything up again, I tried to set up the home network as well, and for some reason I'm not having any success. I've got my desktop up in my bedroom connected directly to my linksys wrt54gs via ethernet, and I'm trying to connect to a computer down in the basement which has a linksys wmp54gs card installed. The computers both have internet and work fine, but when I go through the XP home network setup wizard so that I can share folders on the computers, I get through and restart the computers and neither of them show up in My Network Places. I'm just trying to set it up so that I can access my music folder on my desktop from the basement computer. Like I said, I had this setup working fine once, so I'm not sure what the problem is all of a sudden. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate it.