- Joined
- Dec 5, 2010
- Messages
- 1,257
I just bought this S12II 620W 2 weeks ago.
So here's the problem:I randomly checked in Everest and it showed that the 5v line was jumping between 4.97 and 4.99v.Other lines are still above and in their limits of specification.I didn't have this problem with my old crappy PSU so i measure the line by a voltmeter.Since i couldn't reach the exposed wires in 24 pins connector,i had to measure it on the Molex connector.The 5v line was indeed on 4.9v,and the 12v line was on 11v at idle
So the question is,is the measurement i did on the Molex connector different too much from the actual reading i could get?And should i return this unit to the distributor as it'd take me a lot of time to do so.
Thanks in advance for your help.
So here's the problem:I randomly checked in Everest and it showed that the 5v line was jumping between 4.97 and 4.99v.Other lines are still above and in their limits of specification.I didn't have this problem with my old crappy PSU so i measure the line by a voltmeter.Since i couldn't reach the exposed wires in 24 pins connector,i had to measure it on the Molex connector.The 5v line was indeed on 4.9v,and the 12v line was on 11v at idle
So the question is,is the measurement i did on the Molex connector different too much from the actual reading i could get?And should i return this unit to the distributor as it'd take me a lot of time to do so.
Thanks in advance for your help.