Problem procesaor Code 00

Sepe

n00b
Hello good afternoon.
A year ago I made a motherboard and CPU. It has worked very well but since yesterday and today it does not come out on pc, I am surprised I do not know what happened. The Asus x299 Prime Deluxe II motherboard and core i9 10980 Xe processor. I have looked at Code 00 CPU signal board, Black screen. How to solve help me, Thanks
----------------------------------------------
Hola Buenos tardes.
Hace un año hice a placa y CPU. Ha funcionado muy bien pero desde ayer y hoy no sale a pc ,estoy sorprendido no sé qué ha pasado. La placa Asus x299 Prime Deluxe II y Procesador core i9 10980 Xe. He mirado Placa señal Code 00 CPU, Pantalla negra. Como solucionar me ayudar, Gracias

Enlace:

start with clearing the bios and/or replacing the battery, and then try another psu.
edited speeling

Last edited:
Try backing off the screws on the CPU block a quarter turn and reboot. If it still fails, back off another quarter and reboot again. If it's still failing, back all the way but leave the cooler installed, and try booting one more time.

Sometimes boot fails on LGA processors due to uneven or excessive pressure.

Hello. I try to test all of them, I change power supplies and another Corsair Hydro doesn't either, I suppose a faulty processor.
------------------------
Hola. me intento a probar todos ,cambio fuentes alimientos y otro Corsair Hydro no tampoco, me supongo defectuoso procesador.

enlace:

did you change anything before this happened or did it just not post one day? did you try reseating the cpu? even try powering up with it out and then put it back in and power up.

I try every day at the end for nothing, CPU does not work. I have already contacted a store for RMA. Thanks
-----------------

Intento todos los días al final por nada, la CPU no funciona. Ya me he puesto en contacto con una tienda para solicitar RMA. Gracias

Sounds like your motherboard is dead, the last time I owned an ASUS board it also gave me the "00" LED code indicating that the motherboard is no longer functioning. You might wanna check out your board first.

i went through this but on my amd rig the 5950x died but the board spat out vga white leds and code 90 which was saying corrupted boot device wel tried the 3090 and nvme ssds in test bench both worked perfectly fine. however the cpu did not work in my amd test bench but the 5900x i had on had worked in both boards. so ruled out a poor dead 5950x good thing i bought extra 2 yr warrenty.

Code 00 = Dead CPU. Couldn't be more straight forward. (y)

Back