Problem Installing Windows 7 on a DH67CFB3 system

aces155

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
208
So I just built an ITX gaming system using an DH67CFB3 motherboard. Booting went fine and Windows 7 loaded from a USB. When it searched for an HDD, however, it says that it cannot find the appropriate drivers. Since I don't have an optical drive in this build I copied the Motherboard Install DVD to another USB and plugged that in. The drive is recognized but drivers were still not found.

The bios does see the hard drive, so I am confused what is wrong.

Any ideas?
 
I think I've wasted my time here.

Best Regards,

Liquid Cool
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you plugged into USB 3.0 ports? If so, try USB 2.0 (for the Windows install).
 
Figured it out. It wanted a CD Drive plugged in. NO idea why but once I did plug one in everything worked.
 
Back
Top