Probably Woot Off Tomorrow

guito13

Supreme [H]ardness
Email I received hinted that there will be a Woot Off Tomorrow!!!!!

From the email (hint is at bottom):

Here's five bucks. Go on, take it. Nobody's watching.

Dear

The coupon code below is like finding a five-dollar bill laying on the sidewalk. Except it's even better, because instead of struggling with an infinite array of options on how to spend it, you have an easier choice: it's only good at the Woot family of sites.

What will you buy from Woot now that you have FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS to spend? Free shipping on today's Woot? Half off of today's Shirt.Woot? Nothing is off the table in this fantastical shopping spree of a lifetime. Yes, sometimes big dreams do come true... but more often, small ones do.

Just enter these letters and/or numbers into the coupon field when you buy, and your purchase will be five dollars cheaper.

expires September 30, 2010

But that's not all! There's a full closet of other Shirt.Woots in the Reckoning. Or check Woot every day for more to choose from—on some days (like, say, tomorrow) a LOT more!

—Woot

Remember when Woot Offs actually had good deals?

All they do now is try to unload shit that they can't sell with artificial hype.

Remember when Woot Offs actually had good deals?

All they do now is try to unload shit that they can't sell with artificial hype.

I've noticed the wootoffs are just all the stuff left over from normal woot days and are items that didn't sell. Usually its all refurbished tvs/laptops/desktops at not very good pricing.

Man, those things are awesome. But make sure you test it first so you know what it sounds like. Took me a few minutes to realize what the noise was.

Aye, i live in a upstairs condo and had a small leak....would have been nice to know about it sooner!

Aye, i live in a upstairs condo and had a small leak....would have been nice to know about it sooner!

But how would you know where to place the leakfrog if you didn't already know about the leak?

You never heard of WootOff the Wednosed Waindeer?

WootDOTcom Woot sells one item a day until it sells out. When they have a woot off they sell items back to back. Never know what they might post or how many they will have. rest assured, they will probably have Kindles and Roombas for sure.

Be sure to get you the $1 bag of crap! Oh and the most important thing is all idems have $5 shipping no matter what.

just hope one of those Energizer XP18000's come back around again.

Back