• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Printer Issue. Any thoughts? Lexmark pro915

itsGEE!

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
214
I uninstalled printer and removed from "printers and devices" in Control Panel (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit). I downloaded firmware from Lexmark and ran installer. It said firmware was up to date. I then downloaded the installation software from the website and ran it. Seemed routine. It showed up in printers and devices once I ran the lexmark home program that was left on the desktop.

I went to print a simple test page out of notepad.exe. The printer wouldn't do anything. I went back into control panel, and noticed it made a copy of the printer and named it something like "Lexmark Pro915 copy 1" and was shared. I then attempted to print a different page and it came out like like the picture included. Any thoughts?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3rfO-kTilogeTdSYmV2dEJtclk/view?usp=sharing
 
You can close the thread but deleting threads are a mod-only job.
 
Back
Top