PrimeGrid Recognition Thread

321 LLR reached Jade a couple days ago. Whoops! :p
321_jade.png
Need ~5M to hit sapphire at which point I'll switch to something else... maybe get some Woo on. ;)

Oh, also hit 100M total PrimeGrid credit ~4 days ago. :D

Congrats on passing the 100M mark considering that you are doing CPU only(y). PG is one of the few projects that you can crunch into infinity...

AP27 just turned gold
upload_2016-11-22_7-15-50.png

In the AP27 challenge, I found these new APs. Longest length is 22.
Found of length 20 | 20
Found of length 21 | 2
Found of length 22 | 1

Sharing the 22 and 21..:). RFGuy_KCCO should have more...
upload_2016-11-22_7-19-53.png

Amethyst (1M) for AP27
upload_2016-11-23_19-41-53.png

Longest AP length found is 23. My lucky AP number:-
upload_2016-11-23_19-42-51.png

Got turquoise (5M) for PPS Sieve
upload_2016-12-20_7-58-52.png
during the last PG challenge of the year.

Haven't been very good (again) at posting. So since my last update on Halloween ...

09NOV =
321_sapphire.png

Was offline for pretty much all of November and half of December.

Borrowed a couple M40s for the last challenge of 2016, stuffed them into one box and decided to have the CPUs do GCW SV as well.

17DEC =
sr2sieve_pps_ruby.png

20DEC =
sr2sieve_pps_turquoise.png

23DEC =
sr2sieve_pps_jade.png

24DEC =
gcw_sieve_bronze.png

24DEC =
ap26_gold.png

25DEC =
gcw_sieve_silver.png

26DEC =
ap26_amethyst.png

28DEC =
gcw_sieve_gold.png

29DEC =
ap26_ruby.png
(Found a bunch of 20's and 21's; but nothing higher. D'Oh)

31DEC =
gcw_sieve_amethyst.png

pututu, I'll see what I can do. :) A lot of the systems I use are offline right now, but pretty sure I can get them spun up before (or shortly after) the challenge start. (Ah, I see it's GCW SV. Just turned on Thing02 last night and it's crunching away at these WUs now)

Got gold badge
upload_2017-1-4_21-21-52.png
after wingman completed GFN-21 task in 11 days with CPU.

Yes, just got amethyst badge
upload_2017-1-8_13-47-48.png
:)
At the end of this current challenge should get ruby, then I think I'm done with GCW-SV project, at least for this year....

Last edited:
More like not far behind because I actually got it Sunday night or during a stats update Monday.

fastgeek, seems like you are collecting all the PG badges. Should save some for the next SoB 15-day challenge.

19JAN -
trp_llr_ruby.png

pututu, Was tired of seeing TRP @ Silver, so decided to do something about that. :p What doesn't make sense is that I still have a TON of GCW SV units that needed to be validated (still 1.5M worth to go). Looked into this and discovered the PG is keep turning this project ON even though I've turned it (and all other projects) OFF. Now just what the f*** is that all about?! :mad:

24JAN -
trp_llr_turquoise.png

fastgeek, seems like you are collecting all the PG badges. Should save some for the next SoB 15-day challenge.

BTW, how can this be a 15 day challenge when, IIRC, these WUs can take longer than that? Or am I confusing projects again?

My 3570k at ~3.9GHz did a SoB task in just under 7 days. That was a month ago. I was hoping with this challenge it would finally get verified.

Oh; that's one for badge junkies: 3 WU returned and already one badge

Update:

Update 2:

All within 24 hours ... somehow different badges and limits should be used for CPU and GPU; doesn't make much sense to use CPU thresholds for GPU. But hey, no complains

Update 3: (after some Milkyway break)

Aug 31: (5 Million)

Sep 2nd: (10million)

Last edited:
I'm going to try for a badge in every project and a double silver in PPS (sieve). With the extremely low points in the CPU projects, I'm not sure if it is worth it to try for a silver badge in them -- looking at 20 days of processing per project to get to a silver badge.

My GFN is only about 1 minute of GPU processing away from a ruby badge.

Save them for the Challenge series. That way you can level them up while finishing challenges. Makes them a bit more fun and easier to keep track of.

Back