Prime Keeps Crashing,Why?

KomraD

Weaksauce
I just ran memtest86 since i wasn't too sure if it was my ram or not that was giving me problems, but after running to 5 hours without a single problem im under the impression its good. However now i can't get prime to run. For a while it would bug out saying it got a rounding error while running. However now it just crashes right out to my desktop. I've also been getting occasional bsod's...most recently when i plugged my usb key drive in. All my specs are in my sig.

Originally posted by Fark_Maniac
I think I can this for everyone....have you upped your friggen' voltage??

let me add this, have you figured its because your cpu cant handle that overclock?!?!?

Something in your system can't handle the speeds you have your system at. It sounds like your CPU can't handle the speeds you have it running at. While that seems to be a rarity, for the most part, with your CPU, it's not unheard of. You may just have a CPU that won't run at 3200+ speeds. Check your voltages and see if m aybe your PSU isn't up to snuff and try to raise the vcore a bit more. But your system is nowhere near stable. Either get it to run stably at that speed with higher voltages or something or just drop the overclock down to a stable speed.

Back