Prime Day 2023 Deals?

i think BF 2023 is gonna be pretty good this year

I passed on these deals. I need a new motherboard, but that P3 Plus for $175 was hard to pass on. I think I may wait for the SN850 to be $200 or less for 4TB. That is what I decided to do, wait and see. As is my motherboard's second M.2 slot will only run at half speed I believe, so no real point in upgrading over a SATA.

Motherboard/CPU/RAM, SSD, monitor, head set, I'll be checking around black Friday this year.

I passed on these deals. I need a new motherboard, but that P3 Plus for $175 was hard to pass on. I think I may wait for the SN850 to be $200 or less for 4TB. That is what I decided to do, wait and see. As is my motherboard's second M.2 slot will only run at half speed I believe, so no real point in upgrading over a SATA.

Motherboard/CPU/RAM, SSD, monitor, head set, I'll be checking around black Friday this year.
SN850x was 229 for a couple of days on official site----and then you could get 12% off with paypal, and stack another 5% with bing rewards/cashback.

I saw the SN850X selling for $90 on Amazon one of the days. They also ran the Samsung 980 Pro w/heatsink for $99.99 and Best Buy was the same. Got it from Best Buy as it was order and pick up the same day. Love the USA! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Back