Prices already dropped on AM2 and X2's!

I'm still waiting from my big order (most of my new system) to ship from ZZF. I ordered early yesterday morning. Order status says it's packed and ready to go. I wish ZZF was as fast as newegg.

wow mwave is some bs, called them at like 4pm est today they say Oh it was back ordered even though they didnt mention that when i ordered it monday at 8 am, and now i called back just now, oh now it wont be shipped till tommorow, man i should of went with newegg

HighwayAssassins said:
thats the main reason I hardly ever look elsewhere.

ZZF is really good too, ive found.

Yes they are, I ordered a whole new sff system and got all of the big parts (except for the case which I got here) from either ZZF or Newegg. Two great companies, I can't wait to build my new rig.

HighwayAssassins said:
ZZF is really good too, ive found.
Seems to be taking forever for me though. They even called to confirm my address which I though was odd. Maybe because it's my first purchase with them or that it's a big order (most of my system parts). I hope it ships out today, but there's not much of today left.

Luke, they said that it should ship tomorrow (wednesday) after you ordered it monday @ 8AM? 8AM EST? cuase thats around when I ordered and so far it still hasnt shipped :(

I ordered a 4600 from Mwave yesterday (7/24) at about 6:30 EST when it was "IN STOCK" and noticed earlier today they were out of stock again, but as of now they are back in stock. Oh, and my order has not shipped. If it does not ship tomorrow I am going to be a bit worried.

I've ordered from mwave several times, never had a problem. Don't know much about this site, but thinking about that 3800x2. Anyone ever deal with them?

I ordered a X2 4600+ from mwave last night around midnight and resceived the shipping confirmation with tracking number this evening at around 7:30. Not too bad I think with all of the orders I'm sure they have received since the price drop. I usually order 95% of my stuff from the egg too, but this time mwave was cheaper by at least $20 for the cpu/mb combo I ordered.

ClubIT suppossedly has the best reviews according to reseller ratings but their stock is minimal compared to NE and ZZF. Ive never dealt with them personally though. Yay, I just got a tracking number from Mwave! took a while....

Just got my shipping number at like 11 pm est :/ doubt its being shipped till tommorow, o well as long as they get me my 4200

Couldn't resist :D Ordered the x2 4200 for 185.99. The 11 multiplier will go great with my ram. I'll see how this goes with ClubIT.

i wonder why the Opty's are still expensive. I would rather get the 4800+ X2 (2.4ghz )for this price.

Jordan1 said:
I ordered a 4600 from Mwave yesterday (7/24) at about 6:30 EST when it was "IN STOCK" and noticed earlier today they were out of stock again, but as of now they are back in stock. Oh, and my order has not shipped. If it does not ship tomorrow I am going to be a bit worried.

Update: I got a shipping confirmation about 30 minutes after I posted the above.

my 4200 was sent out last night from mwave. The opterons and the 4800 arent being dropped due to being discontinued. All 1mb cache size chips

Update, my 4200 was sent out but now i get an email saying my free AOE3 game is back ordered GEEZ lol

luke51087 said:
Update, my 4200 was sent out but now i get an email saying my free AOE3 game is back ordered GEEZ lol

At least you will get yours sometime...I waited to long.

has anyone got an order from NCIX yet?

mine STILL hasn't processed, its been almost 4 days

edit: ok it just went through, just waiting for a tracking number now :D

X2 4200 939 @ ZZF now $185

Only $2 for 2nd day shipping, I like ZZF a lot, better than the egg even!

Got my 4600 from Mwave today. Not sure if they normally do or do not but mine came with a heatpipe cooler.

Jordan1 said:
Got my 4600 from Mwave today. Not sure if they normally do or do not but mine came with a heatpipe cooler.

Got mine also from Mwave today, same chip. Running on her now. :p

Got my 4600+ this evening, has some trouble with windows, fixing that now, then on to some stress testing and some oc'ing.

yeah my 4200 is still taking till monday to show up :(, and since the free AOE3 game was backordered they are replacing it with tony hawk 2 underground :(

My X2 4800+ is at the local fed ex facility right now! $321.99 otd, ordered from Monarch on 07/26

I got a X2 4600 at ZZF on the 25th with AOE3 for $252 shipped. Got fedex tracking # but it was not shipped out. They said they had a flood of purchases and their system did not update. So it won't be shipped untill next week, wtf. They said I will still get the AOE3, I better.

is it worth teh extra money for a x2 4200 over teh 3800? I am tight on money and plan on overclocking as well so should I spend the extra?

my x2 4200 FINALLY shipped

only thing is that my heatsink is on back order!

oh well, glad i ordered the retail box so i can use the stock one in the meantime

Stupac said:
I got a X2 4600 at ZZF on the 25th with AOE3 for $252 shipped. Got fedex tracking # but it was not shipped out. They said they had a flood of purchases and their system did not update. So it won't be shipped untill next week, wtf. They said I will still get the AOE3, I better.

That stinks. :( I would think their system would update and show "out of stock" or something when so many people order.

Stupac said:

said the same thing to me then gave me tony hawk 2 underground

Back