Prices already dropped on AM2 and X2's!

I just got my confirmation from mwave.com, they better not backorder it, and ship it as soon as possible. I'd be pissed if I had to wait until next week when a little more patience could have landed me the same thing for the same price at newegg.

luke51087 said:
AM2 3800 is the same price 169 on newegg. Wouldnt mind their shipping though free

Newegg has a PC magazine subscription added to the item fee $9.97. You can get it back if you don't check the agree box on the submit order page and follow the instructions on the refund .pdf file. At least that's how i think it works :S.

hope the refund works and total price = $150 :D :D

enzio said:
I just got my confirmation from mwave.com, they better not backorder it, and ship it as soon as possible. I'd be pissed if I had to wait until next week when a little more patience could have landed me the same thing for the same price at newegg.

im hoping the same thing waiting for the shipping :rolleyes: hope it comes up today or even tommorow might call them and see whats up

luke51087 said:
i thought all x2s came with the heatpipe stock fan (correct me if im wrong)

I know for sure the x2 3800+ does not. I'm trying to decide between the 4200+ and the 4600+ and if one or the other doesn't have the good heat sink it will change my mind

i just ordered the 4200x2 this morning not a big deal for me cause i already have a zalmans 9500 cnps to put on it and my skt 939 board

Newegg has a PC magazine subscription added to the item fee $9.97. You can get it back if you don't check the agree box on the submit order page and follow the instructions on the refund .pdf file. At least that's how i think it works :S.

You shouldnt have to do that at all. Just order from Mwave or monarch for less w/ no taxes (if you live in NJ/TN/CA)

Still waiting on ZZF.

Just got confirmation on my 4200x2 from Mwave. Called and it is ready, I will be stopping by on the way to work.

Well I got tired of waiting for Newegg so I ordered the 4600+ from Mwave. Plus I got the free age of empires 3 games, plus as a bonus I had a coupon for $10 off any purchase that I had come up automatically when I checked out. :cool: Total came to $232.05. Not to bad for a 4600+ with a free game. :p

nodle said:
Well I got tired of waiting for Newegg so I ordered the 4600+ from Mwave. Plus I got the free age of empires 3 games, plus as a bonus I had a coupon for $10 off any purchase that I had come up automatically when I checked out. :cool: Total came to $232.05. Not to bad for a 4600+ with a free game. :p

I didn't get AOE 3 when I bought from mwave like two seconds ago...

Om1zzle said:
I didn't get AOE 3 when I bought from mwave like two seconds ago...

I got it when I ordered a 4600 earlier today. They must have ran out of stock.

Roberty said:
I got it when I ordered a 4600 earlier today. They must have ran out of stock.

Yeah, I guess I should have ordered one earlier today instead of...right now. Oh well.

enzio said:
Anyone know when Mwave ships? Later tonight?

I got notification from mwave that mine was approved but nothing on if it will ship today. Maybe it will since they're on the west coast.

I sold my X2 3800 on Ebay for $200 shipped :D over the weekend and I shipped it out today so I'll be on my backup 'puter until the X2 4600 gets here.

Roberty said:
I got notification from mwave that mine was approved but nothing on if it will ship today. Maybe it will since they're on the west coast.

I sure hope so. I found out that newegg ships their products between the rough times of (it seems) 10:00PM and 2:00AM. I'm hoping for the same.

I just got this in email, Joy!

"Dear ------------:
Your order has been shipped out on 2006-07-24 by FEDEX-2DAY and the tracking number is -----------------. You may receive multiple tracking e-mails, if your order was shipped in multiple packages. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Again thank you for shopping at WWW.MWAVE.COM."

Yeah my mwave 4200 was approved at like 11 oclock today but no shipping yet wtf, i ordered a motherboard 15 mins after it and was shipped out in 2 hours, their tracking doesnt work though dont know what kind of tracking they are using

Mwave was out of x2 3800 (939) stock this morning but I guess they got more in today because I just ordered one for $162 (cheapest I could find) a couple hours ago.

I can't wait! :D

Krayzie135 said:
yippy, $189 CDN for an X2 3800+ at NCIX. im going to jump on this :D

I ordered the X2 4200+ from NCIX. for the price difference there is almost none.

Well I ordered mine around 830AM EST and got approved between 10 and 12 :)p) and right now its midnight and nothing. No shipping. Whats taking so long? Has it already been shipped and Ill get a notification soon or is it still sitting in the warehouse doing nothing? :(

Edit: hope not to stray too far off topic but will the opty 165s drop too? I noticed that the single cores have dropped a tad but will the dualies do as well?

luke51087 said:
Yeah my mwave 4200 was approved at like 11 oclock today but no shipping yet wtf, i ordered a motherboard 15 mins after it and was shipped out in 2 hours, their tracking doesnt work though dont know what kind of tracking they are using

I got my 4200 today from Mwave. Showed out of stock all day but I ordered anyway. Several hours later it said it was ready so I went in and picked it up :D

newegg is shipping my 4200 tomorrow, i live just a couple states over from the warehouse so it should be a quick delivery time.

James24 said:
I got my 4200 today from Mwave. Showed out of stock all day but I ordered anyway. Several hours later it said it was ready so I went in and picked it up :D

Wow wtf wheres mine at :confused:

Do you think the 3800 x2 will actually drop down to $150 for consumers within the week, or is it just gonna stay in the 166 range?

Back