Feb 24, 2004 #1 K Kido1986 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 10, 2003 Messages 1,180 Does anyone know where I can find the Shuttle cover that had an extra fan in the side (I believe a window too). It used to be an advertisement on the front page of [H] but I haven't seen it in a while Thanks guys
Does anyone know where I can find the Shuttle cover that had an extra fan in the side (I believe a window too). It used to be an advertisement on the front page of [H] but I haven't seen it in a while Thanks guys
Feb 24, 2004 #2 T TekieB [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 27, 2003 Messages 1,228 One word... google I would try there.
Feb 24, 2004 #3 K Kido1986 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 10, 2003 Messages 1,180 I've looked already. All I can find are links to forums about people's modded Shuttles. I am not a modder and I want a good cooling setup for a Shuttle.
I've looked already. All I can find are links to forums about people's modded Shuttles. I am not a modder and I want a good cooling setup for a Shuttle.
Feb 24, 2004 #4 T TekieB [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 27, 2003 Messages 1,228 Side pannel I don't thiunk this is the exact thing, but it has two 80mm holes for fans.
Feb 24, 2004 #5 K Kido1986 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 10, 2003 Messages 1,180 Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.