I bought a prelude 7.1 recently and for some reason, when the mic is plugged, with the level maxed, and with the +20 boost, I have to scream in the mic to hear the slightest sound.
Is that normal?!? Wtf, like I cant use my mic on skype anymore on a brand new 200$ card.
Aint there an option to turn on or off monitor? I dont wana hear myself when I speak ?!?
Does anyone have that card and it's working properly?
I dont know what to do
Win vista 32 bit, nforce 2 board.
Thanks
Is that normal?!? Wtf, like I cant use my mic on skype anymore on a brand new 200$ card.
Aint there an option to turn on or off monitor? I dont wana hear myself when I speak ?!?
Does anyone have that card and it's working properly?
I dont know what to do
Win vista 32 bit, nforce 2 board.
Thanks