Pre-order titan from NCIX

price was 1,024.99 USD, then jumped to 1,049.99 USD.

let the price wars begin for this already overpriced card.

Newegg Limit 1 per customer Fuck them I wanted 2!!! Guess ill wait until I can buy 2 at once.

Mid to Late March from Newegg that is quite late considering it is suppose to "launch" next week. Maybe its just the ASUS that is going to be late?

Since I have some time, I think I'll wait for the card to drop just below MSRP.

Mid to Late March from Newegg that is quite late considering it is suppose to "launch" next week. Maybe its just the ASUS that is going to be late?

I think they listed the date wrong and meant 2/21 instead of 3/21 unless these were already up for pre-order and sold out.

frozencpu lets u pre-order the ek water blocks too. :)
I ordered 3. I called and they said they don't expect to get them in stock for a week or two.

Since it's a preorder, it won't count towards the 12 months no interest on my newegg store card :(

I preordered one and I was able to select 12 months no payments/no interest on my Newegg Preferred Account. Is the store card different somehow?

I think they listed the date wrong and meant 2/21 instead of 3/21 unless these were already up for pre-order and sold out.

They were up for pre-order for a 2/28 ship date earlier... :eek: . I think they must have sold out of their initial allotment.

Back