Powered by Intel Stickers.

esCo_

Gawd
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
664
Can anyone possible spare a Powered by Intel i5 case badge for free? I am trying to complete my rig fully and the last touch I have is to add case badges. I do not have a powered by intel one, or g.skill, or a OCZ one and was hoping if anyone had any to spare that maybe they could. I could send you postage stamp and envelope but I have zero funds in my paypal right now to buy anything.

I have 1 amd sticker, and I think 2 evga case badges(the newer ones) I could trade for all three.
 
You can always just buy one for cheap.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i had a handfull from previous builds that i just tossed few days ago > . < , i wouldn't have minded giving it away to somebody that cared for them , sorry bud.
 
I've got the i5 and g.skill case badges if you still need them. I do have an OCZ sticker, but it's huge and annoying. Its the "My SSD is faster than your HDD" speech bubble. Send me a PM, I can drop them in the mailbox today.
 
Back
Top