• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Powercooler AMD R9 290

Corban227

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
956
Selling my video card because I am downgrading in graphics performance. I never play video games on my computer anymore, and realistically the only thing I use my computer for is photoshop and lightroom. It is very sad for me to sell this but realistically, I need the money for other things (like maybe for my new kid that's on the way lol)

I have include pics in the case and the spec screen from the computer.

The card is in excellent condition, no original box. (at least I don't think so. I'll go through all my boxes when it sells to check.

Looking for $300, OBO

https://goo.gl/photos/FnRVHo1kJ3WLvwsq8


upload_2017-7-4_12-47-5.png
 
Back
Top