Post Your Workstations 2015

That case is a trip. I saw on at Fry's a while back. It's very pretty!

This is awesome. I just built a new home and am in the process of designing my new garage layout. I may have to copy you a bit and just change the monitor setup slight. Maybe a single widescreen 29" or something.

Thanks for the idea!

Test bench.
EVGA X99 Classified, Intel i7-5960X, 3 EVGA GTX980's, Corsair AX1200i, Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD

Just relocated to a new state and are living with the in-laws until we can find a house of our own. Here's my temporary setup:

mVDrIhvl.jpg

The setup, a Hans-G 28 inch wall mounted to float above my LG 34UM95

Projection set to the wall adjacent.

The QUMI 500 Projector pushing the image

About 62 inches of 1080P goodness

Finished putting my shelves together (KALLAX from Ikea). Still working on cable management and finding stuff to put on the shelves.

IMG_0062_zpsleiz70bw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, still rockin' a Jerker. That's an amazing desk. I still have mine, but it's disassembled in the garage. I needed storage space. So I went with a multi-piece set. I'll post it someday.

Jerker was the best computer desk ever, IMO. Sold my two Jerkers when I moved, several years ago. Still regret it. :(

If anyone has a Jerker up for grabs in NH, I will be moving to NH in a few months and need a desk! :D

Wow, still rockin' a Jerker. That's an amazing desk. I still have mine, but it's disassembled in the garage. I needed storage space. So I went with a multi-piece set. I'll post it someday.

Jerker was the best computer desk ever, IMO. Sold my two Jerkers when I moved, several years ago. Still regret it. :(

Yep, I drove quite far to buy it off craigslist a few years back. I had been thinking about getting a Galant, but Ikea has phased them out. I really like the gray ones with chrome A-legs.

Looks like a very simple desk to make, assuming you have a jig-saw, drill, and are a bit handy with a measuring tape and a compass. Going to have to do one when I get the space, now that I've seen it. :D

Yep, I drove quite far to buy it off craigslist a few years back. I had been thinking about getting a Galant, but Ikea has phased them out. I really like the gray ones with chrome A-legs.

Is that a Model M keyboard? Old school greatness. One of the best keyboards for typing IMO. And it has the added bonus of being a great weapon if the need arises.

Is that a Model M keyboard? Old school greatness. One of the best keyboards for typing IMO. And it has the added bonus of being a great weapon if the need arises.

It is! It feels so great typing on these. I jokingly asked a friend to look for an off-white IBM keyboard at an electronics recycling place and she found it! It had never been used but was missing the cable and the zero key on the numpad. Bought a usb cable that some guy makes and sells on ebay, but I haven't found the zero key yet.

lol...I have 3, One 1st Gen and two 2nd Gen in storage.:D

Thought the QUMI 500 only did 720p?

Both my PC and Xbox 360 accepted 1920x1080 resolutions. And according to its' wikipedia page:

The Qumi can accept an input resolution up to:

1920x1080 (1080p), at 60 Hz, when using HDMI

Hey' wondering how does those Pro headset sound? I'm a bass head, are they really good compare to the ATH-M50x?

I do like a bit more bass sometimes since I listen to a lot of electronic music, so the pros are really handy for bumping it up as needed. I don't have audiophile ears, but there was a noticeable difference in sound quality when I upgraded from the ATH-m40's.That's the 40's, not the 50's. I haven't really used the M50x's too much for music. I really just use those monitoring audio at work in video production, mostly monitoring interviews and natural sound. The pros will definitely have more bass than the M50's though.

I enjoy looking at all the eye candy in this thread and thought it was time to contribute.
I am an IT Professional and this is my workstation at the office:

UUQ7PkD.jpg

Main Goods: M$ Surface Pro 3, 2x Dell U2415H LCD (Daisy Chained), 60% Ducky Shine Mini Keyboard, M$ Scuplt Keyboard, Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 (Bluetooth)

Audio: 5th Gen iPod Video 30GB, Creative T40 Speakers, Bravo Audio V2 Amplifier, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250OHM Headphones

Other: 9 Port Powered USB 3.0 Hub, Pioneer Slot Loading Disc Drive, Nokia Wireless Charging Pad, Fake IKEA Bonsai, Rubik's Cube(s), etc...

The right side of my desk is dedicated to Computer Diagnostics and Imaging.
I like to keep a clean space at the office.

At home in the dungeon, however...

rJdqfnr.jpg

Not so clean, the setup is constantly evolving too.

Anyway, love this thread. Keep it up guys!

Are those 8540w's?

Love those guys, I just upgraded from one at work as well, had it for years :D

Are those 8540w's?

Love those guys, I just upgraded from one at work as well, had it for years :D

Those are actually 8440's, re-imaging with reference images for donation to a school. :)
They were great laptops! Now we use Lenovo T450s, love those things!

Moved into a new house, made a corner in the Garage for myself. messy and cluttered but I feel comfy in here.

23igdqh.jpg

rk0h6t.jpg

k30g9y.jpg

I enjoy looking at all the eye candy in this thread and thought it was time to contribute.
I am an IT Professional and this is my workstation at the office:.

When I was an IT professional, I saw a significant productivity increase after moving to four screens. Typical usage was 1 screen for ticket tracking, one for remote desktop, one for email, and one for internet access / research / Citrix / whatever.

Lounge desktop

And recycling of a Nexus 7 2013 into a jukebox. When pc start, tablet start with retune and itunes start minimised :

Moved into my apartment...don't mind the mess. :p
Logitech speakers are unpowered, so they're being amplified by the cheapos underneath. :D
IMG_0219.jpg

Back