Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think these are fake? I found it odd that he's got literally every single gun from the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, at least from what I could see.

From top to the bottom on the left-hand side
Barrett .50 cal, Sniper
(need to see more of the other gun)
M16 with attached grenade launcher
Spas shotgun
Thumper grenade launcher
P90 machine gun

On the right-hand side from left to right:
AK-47
(next two are hard to see, m16's m4a1's (maybe a FAL) with attached grenade launcher)
MG4 or LSW Heavy gun
(looks like two more heavy guns)
AT4 Bunker Buster (rocket launcher)
(looks LSW, MG4 or RPD)

LOL :D I don't have big enough balls to go over there and test my theory... but it's strikingly odd that I can name these guns from the game... right down to their colors too... and I don't know a damn thing about guns and don't own one.

Other than that - pretty much everyone sold me on an IKEA left-combination desk, birch and some attachments... hope to have pics when everything is set up.

Cheers
And quite a few of those guns are illegal in quite a few countries. I can tell you right of the top the M82 looks faked, it's both behind and in front of Vader's lightsaber.

Oh, and something just doesn't look right about the TVs either.

Not to mention there are 6 mice 3 laptops and 2 phones.... I think it was all put in to make it seem more awesome than it really is.

And quite a few of those guns are illegal in quite a few countries. I can tell you right of the top the M82 looks faked, it's both behind and in front of Vader's lightsaber.

Not to mention there are 6 mice 3 laptops and 2 phones.... I think it was all put in to make it seem more awesome than it really is.

Yeah I agree, that photo just has chopped written all over it

Anyone else think these are fake? I found it odd that he's got literally every single gun from the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, at least from what I could see.

From top to the bottom on the left-hand side:
Barrett .50 cal, Sniper
Spas shotgun
Thumper grenade launcher
P90 machine gun

AK-47
(next two are hard to see, m16's m4a1's (maybe a FAL) with attached grenade launcher)
MG4 or LSW Heavy gun
(looks LSW, MG4 or RPD)

LOL :D I don't have big enough balls to go over there and test my theory... but it's strikingly odd that I can name these guns from the game... right down to their colors too... and I don't know a damn thing about guns and don't own one.

Other than that - pretty much everyone sold me on an IKEA left-combination desk, birch and some attachments... hope to have pics when everything is set up.

Cheers
W0W!!!....NICE!!!!...BEST SETUP BY FAR!!!!

HPIM1974.jpg

HPIM1975.jpg

HPIM1976.jpg

HPIM1977.jpg

HPIM1979.jpg

HPIM1980.jpg

People are realizing that a mid-price stereo system ($100+) gives much better performance.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-652 + http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=310-312 = win

Yeah I agree, that photo just has chopped written all over it

It is real, I have seen it discussed several times. Odds are that since they are on Yahoo Japan it is a Yakooza or something. Airsoft guns rarely sit with real ammunition in the chambers.

Also who would bother to photoshop in the barely visible rack of handguns in the lower right. The Flash throwing shadows can make a picture look more fake than it is.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-652 + http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=310-312 = win

It is real, I have seen it discussed several times. Odds are that since they are on Yahoo Japan it is a Yakooza or something. Airsoft guns rarely sit with real ammunition in the chambers.

Also who would bother to photoshop in the barely visible rack of handguns in the lower right. The Flash throwing shadows can make a picture look more fake than it is.

I still doubt it. Even a Yakuza member wouldn't be loaded down like that. I mean, a minigun? 4-5 grenade launchers? A rocket launcher? Not even the Yakuza is that crazy, they pretty much keep to themselves.

Either someone is really scared about a Zombie apocalypse, or it's a shop.

Sorry for being somewhat pedantic, but you probably should've chosen better words than "Odds are ..." -- numbers being what they are, that's actually reversed -- odds are it IS shopped. But I get what you meant.

Anyone here ever play COD:MW2 ? It's uncanny that every gun is there... and for the handguns you mentioned, which I didn't see at first, it looks like there is a Desert Eagle, and above that a Minigun. Anyways, I'm an addict with that game and I can say that freakin monitor setup would be unbelievable during game play.

From top to the bottom on the left-hand side:
Barrett .50 cal, Sniper
Spas shotgun
Thumper grenade launcher
P90 machine gun

AK-47
MG4 or LSW Heavy gun
(looks LSW, MG4 or RPD)

Anyone ever think the person may be a 3-D artist that used those for reference in creating models for games like COD, etc?

Is that TV warping the frame of the DVD player (or whatever it is) underneath? I had something ontop of my DVD player and needed to remove it because it was impacting it's structural integrity.

Last edited:
Anyone ever think the person may be a 3-D artist that used those for reference in creating models for games like COD, etc?

You still don't get access to them at home. You go take photos at a military base. You don't come home with illegal firearms. ESPECIALLY miniguns and the like.

Even the America's Army development team (Which is run by the army) didn't (doesn't) get access like that.

You still don't get access to them at home. You go take photos at a military base. You don't come home with illegal firearms. ESPECIALLY miniguns and the like.

Even the America's Army development team (Which is run by the army) didn't (doesn't) get access like that.

Assuming you're talking about the legality of possession in the United States, everything in that picture can be legally obtained with the proper licensing and paperwork perhaps excepting that particular rocket launcher.

Assuming you're talking about the legality of possession in the United States, everything in that picture can be legally obtained with the proper licensing and paperwork perhaps excepting that particular rocket launcher.
I dont think thats photoshoped....I work on photoshop & If he did photoshoped that pic he took at least 5-10 hours of work making that picture look real with position angles shading & all...
I mean the dude spent time looking for the right pictures of every item to fit in that perfect angle!!!...Really!...I personally don't think so...Wirh weapons some could be real & others fake airsoft guns cause airsoft guns do look real!

I know in Texas & Las Vegas you can purchase most of those weapons with proper paper work thats a fact!!!....About that AT4 & Gatling Gun well to me they look fake they might just be replica non functional weapons!

Ok, this is a thread about peoples' workstations, and people are complaining whether or not someone actually has all of those guns? WHO CARES?

Ok, this is a thread about peoples' workstations, and people are complaining whether or not someone actually has all of those guns? WHO CARES?
New to the Post Your Workstation thread? Lots of firearm-peen in pictures here.

New to the Post Your Workstation thread? Lots of firearm-peen in pictures here.
I've actually seen a good number of those 'firearm-peen' pics, but still, who cares if the guns are real or not? If someone wants to show off real guns or fake ones, what does it matter?

If someone wants to show off real guns or fake ones, what does it matter?

Some of these airsoft guns just look so ... beautiful...

sniper_ares_pgm_2.jpg

Who cares if it's real. I can hang a fake of the monalisa on my wall. She won't look any less pretty. And think of the paperwork you save!

I've actually seen a good number of those 'firearm-peen' pics, but still, who cares if the guns are real or not? If someone wants to show off real guns or fake ones, what does it matter?
So true!...I myself got caught up on that subject!...Who cares the one who started this HATE tours that setup leave it alone let it be!
This is about Post Your Workstation!....Would like to see more pix!...And I don't mean the same 0l' ones we've seen!

Isn't it possible that they are dummy weapons, somehow disabled and used for training? Or made for that purpose.

Holy crap people, it is airsoft. Relax.

Some of you are so gun phobic/hysteric it is borderline disturbing.

Some of us live in places were these things are legal to buy. I have an AR15 that I take with me into the wilds, partly for the animals I might come across, mostly because of the fucking nutty people I *WILL* come across. They see a gold pan stuffed in your pack and a small sluice and they get that look.

The airsoft pic is lulz though.

it isn't that people are gun phobic, not for me at least. I come into this thread to look at peoples work stations, and when people intentionally place a "gun" whether it be airsoft or otherwise, I think it is silly and pretentious. I own a firearm, I see no need to place it on my desk when I take a picture for a workstation thread.

I have seen "workstations" of people who are obviously serving in the military and they are sans weapons. Makes me think the people who do place a weapon in their photo are doing so with some ulterior motive.

it isn't that people are gun phobic, not for me at least. I come into this thread to look at peoples work stations, and when people intentionally place a "gun" whether it be airsoft or otherwise, I think it is silly and pretentious. I own a firearm, I see no need to place it on my desk when I take a picture for a workstation thread.

I have seen "workstations" of people who are obviously serving in the military and they are sans weapons. Makes me think the people who do place a weapon in their photo are doing so with some ulterior motive.
Like JMccovery said who cares!...The dude has his weapons by his Workstation thats all......Next Pic!

lets see some workstations people!
(on a sidenote i havent posted in a while and DAMN have i been on this site for quite some time!!!)

Here is what I am currently working with. Just picked up the Frederick for $25 on craigslist

Why are people posting pics of their workstations on here? I thought this was the forum for debating the authenticity of firearms? What the hell is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back