Post your Workstation Pics

Originally posted by rayman2k2
lemme guess, Dell M782?

Nah, dell m991. Can anyone recommend a good 20-21" LCD? It has to be good for:

DVDS, Games, Browsing, *anime* :p

desk.jpg

Taken on our new FinePix3800, I like this camera I really do.

Originally posted by Bennyb
Can anyone recommend a good 20-21" LCD? It has to be good for:

Dell 2001FP (i think that's it)

best 20" LCD out there

Originally posted by Bennyb
Nah, dell m991. Can anyone recommend a good 20-21" LCD? It has to be good for:

meh, close enough

how about the 2001fp?

isp1985_1.jpg

isp1985_4.jpg

New (Not shown above):
My external dvd burner I got for Christmas! :D
isp1985_3.jpg

Wow nice desk, I like the blueish tint.

The one thing that erks me though is your speaker placement. Have you tried any other configurations? I don't know, maybe you have them there for a reason, which is why I thought I'd ask first instead of flaming the hell outta you:D

Also, beautiful case, those CM's are definately in my top 5:cool:

yeah it's ownage!!!! :p

that should be in my car glovebox actually

@Thaddy, yeah I know that speaker placement is probably the worst in the world...the truth is I use headphones most of the time and just want the wires to be out of the way...

Now settled in here in OH.

(I hope GLASSXEROX doesn't get upset that I moved away from him in Owings Mills, Md) lol :p

mydeskzors.JPG

Originally posted by royjr
Now settled in here in OH.

(I hope GLASSXEROX doesn't get upset that I moved away from him in Owings Mills, Md) lol :p

mydeskzors.JPG
good luck in ohio, its nice out there i went a few times myself also the have aa lot of good computer shops out there.

ps wear a ravens shirt and tell us what happens

Originally posted by GLASSXEROX
good luck in ohio, its nice out there i went a few times myself also the have aa lot of good computer shops out there.

ps wear a ravens shirt and tell us what happens

Oh, I'll be wearin' mine PROUDLY when we play Tenn. tomorrow. Thankfully, I'll be in the comforts of my own home......with the doors locked and blinds closed. hehehe :p

^^^ nice chair :D Hope you didnt have to sell anything... like cars/computers/people for that :D

Originally posted by ctu11y
PIC 1
PIC 2

I have your keyboard in silver and what is the name of that show with the shark thing on top of your case? I used to watch that all the time. wasnt that guy's name like thrasher or something

to isp where did you get your desk and I want cost

how rare a chick on da [H]

u need to paint your room.over the kiddy wall paper, take out those kiddy red and blue drapes and kl33n up that mess! nice plastic "ducky" from landbefore time 1,329

Originally posted by badjoke

u need to paint your room.over the kiddy wall paper, take out those kiddy red and blue drapes and kl33n up that mess! nice plastic "ducky" from landbefore time 1,329

The wallpaper on the other side of the room is worse. I have it covered in wallscrolls. :rolleyes: That would mean I would have to stay in another room for a while to change this one. Bad enough just to clean this one. I have way too much junk to cram in here. Ducky ownz you! Little hard to fit my hand into now to make him work as a puppet properly. :(

Originally posted by Alexia
The wallpaper on the other side of the room is worse. I have it covered in wallscrolls. :rolleyes: That would mean I would have to stay in another room for a while to change this one. Bad enough just to clean this one. I have way too much junk to cram in here. Ducky ownz you! Little hard to fit my hand into now to make him work as a puppet properly. :(
i remember those being sold at pizza hut back when land before time came out

to isp where did you get your desk and I want cost

Office max has them... I think it was $175 w/ $25 off coupon..

Oh I didn't know this was an interior decorating site:confused: Hmm, this whole time I was posting pics of my computer and desk thinking it was a computer forum! Silly me...

Alexia, do you wear that purple wig on the manakin's head:confused: :D

Originally posted by Alexia
The inside of my case is very clean... you can be the judge on the outside of my case. :D

[IM/G]http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/case/workstation4.jpg[/IMG]
[IM/G]http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/case/workstation5.jpg[/IMG]

These were taken earlier, the red case is currently downstairs awaiting RAM.

Bwahaha... I make everyone cringe at wire management.
http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/case/workstation1.jpg

http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/case/workstation2.jpg

Lit up.
http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/case/workstation3.jpg

What's with that wig/doll head thing... :confused:

Here's my messy workstation (small part of it), which will be rearranged soon...

IMG_2295_resize.JPG

IMG_2309_resize.JPG

IMG_2294_resize.JPG

IMG_2292_resize.JPG

*This isn't me... :cool:

setup.jpg

My setup nothing special

ps2.jpg

Playstation 2 and tv, that person is not me. tis my mate woody :)

laptop.jpg

My laptop

Originally posted by Thaddy
Oh I didn't know this was an interior decorating site:confused: Hmm, this whole time I was posting pics of my computer and desk thinking it was a computer forum! Silly me...

Alexia, do you wear that purple wig on the manakin's head:confused: :D

Its actually baby blue, and yes I wear it for a costume.

Shep: I love the iron. :D

wtf is that hairy ting? looks like a shag coated case

R0cKF0rD you liked T3!?!? ungh you must be ignorant to movie(ie. explosions make a movie good) no offense but it ruined the series andthe new director doesnt think and keep the movies like the first 2. I meanwerent the first 2 dark and gloomy and grim while the new one is sunny and purple and stuff

wtf is that hairy ting? looks like a shag coated case

R0cKF0rD you liked T3!?!? ungh you must be ignorant to movie(ie. explosions make a movie good) no offense but it ruined the series andthe new director doesnt think and keep the movies like the first 2. I meanwerent the first 2 dark and gloomy and grim while the new one is sunny and purple and stuff

I think it's where his dog sleeps.

yea, that thing is designed for cats...... im not sure what he/she uses it for, but that's what it was designed for.

Back