Post your Workstation 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the laptop is hidden under the desk. Very clean setup.

Dude dont take the wrong way I really do like how it is under the desk. ;) I will finally post my desk this week. Building a new computer and then will post.

Long time Lurker, first time poster. I figured I would contribute to this thread with my setup.

the case I have now is a Zalman HD160, I plan on replacing it with this one soon and then getting a second 27" monitor later on, possibly around tax return time. :)

I spy with my little eye one of the best games ever made

Made a couple adjustments. I like it much better this way.

dscn5404f.jpg

dscn5406p.jpg

Hi all! Some updates photos of my workplace:

Table Ikea "Vika Amun"
IMG_1553.jpg

New case Silverstone FT02B to replace the my old and cool Antec P182SE. I like new case.
IMG_1561.jpg

Wi-Fi Router Netgear WNR3500L (great)
IMG_1564.jpg

NAS NETGEAR Stora MS2000 it is cheap and works ...
IMG_1587.jpg

UPS Powercom Imperial 1200
IMG_1588-2.jpg

Opened top case Silverstone FT02B
IMG_1614.jpg

All pictures clickable in my blog http://bomb16.blogspot.com/

One of those drawings looks like Luis Royo - Fallen Angel I. I only know this due to Geasa's album Angel's Cry.

18133.jpg

100_0004.jpg
[/IMG]
Really want an Ikea Galant but the nearest store is a couple hour's drive away and I have a convertible mustang so I doubt one will fit in my car.

**snip**
Really want an Ikea Galant but the nearest store is a couple hour's drive away and I have a convertible mustang so I doubt one will fit in my car.
most home depots rent trucks, and you can rent cargo vans and minivans from rental car places, some will give you really cheap daily rates if you are not leaving the city.

hell some will even rent by the hour

SCORED!!!! My wife found some guy here in town selling a corner galant with a drawer unit and office chair for $100.00!
100_0037_zps3692b9a6.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks. All of that on a siig monitor arm. Had to pop off the caps to strengthen the arm to hold the weight

@fritzz thanks for the monitor

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things have been updated since my last post, mainly my monitor. :p

DSC_0400.jpg
DSC_0401.jpg

Got a new mousepad, the Goliathus is actually smaller than I expected. My previous pad is 14 inches tall. Im going to have to get used to the vertical range.
DSC_0403.JPG

DSC_0407.JPG

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0395.JPG

All this after I told myself I was never going to buy another Razer product. At least I didn't buy it straight from them. It's a mouse pad so it really doesn't count.

Been following these threads for four years now. I think this will be my first time posting on one of them.

8011670101_0efe6c12a1_b.jpg

8011691718_83eba270fc_b.jpg

8011680015_693e29cb3e_b.jpg

8011681538_e76d03a5b1_b.jpg

Last edited:
@Runedrune How old is that Goliathus? One of the main reasons I bought mine was the fully stitched border to eliminate fraying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back