4.JPG

cable managed like a boss:

1.JPG

iPad on its stand and my wall of vinyl:

9.JPG

Thermometers and my dreamcast:

8.JPG

Last edited:
That's what I thought you did cause I have those pictures. Well done Sir. What are the dimensions of the big one? 40xsomething big?

74"L x 59"H

Holy shit balls that's huge. As a graphic design / print major I approve this message. Whats the dpi on it? How much did you have to blow it up? I mean those pictures are big but they aren't THAT big are they?

Jesus that must have taken forever to print. I'm jealous. Dont get me wrong your other stuff is cool too but yeah...I like big prints >_<

Holy shit balls that's huge. As a graphic design / print major I approve this message. Whats the dpi on it? How much did you have to blow it up? I mean those pictures are big but they aren't THAT big are they?

Jesus that must have taken forever to print. I'm jealous. Dont get me wrong your other stuff is cool too but yeah...I like big prints >_<

I dont know about the dpi or scaling.. I had the printer chick do all that jazz.. I was just the net guy with a flash drive full of images :p

took about 20 mins for it to print on an hp 60" machine.

Damn khanable your room looks like a fun place to be. :p

Those massive nebula pics are freakn' amazing.

Amazing work, especially considering the glass desk. Overall, the room is fantastic, dude...clean, good aesthetics, and functional. Not too often all three of those things could be said about one workspace!

Forget the pictures (although they are AMAZING)...how the heck did you do the cable management? There a big hole in the wall behind that sub or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see how :)

1.JPG

Amazing work, especially considering the glass desk. Overall, the room is fantastic, dude...clean, good aesthetics, and functional. Not too often all three of those things could be said about one workspace!

Forget the pictures (although they are AMAZING)...how the heck did you do the cable management? There a big hole in the wall behind that sub or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see how :)

/snip

Thanks! It is a bit hard to see but I used some black tubing and a hefty amount of zip ties. The black panels between the desk legs actually have a bunch of small holes in them, so I was able to use some black wire to tie down cables behind it. Here is a crappy cell pic to give you an idea:

cables.jpg

I've tried and tried hardcore cable management, but things change so often and I move stuff around so much that I really cannot do it...I end up having to undo it all just to redo it after I've changed what needs to be changed, etc. Either way, AWESOME room, khanable!

Those Hubble high res images are insane! Nice prints.

The biggest one is 400ish MB and 29566x 14321px ~420 mega pixels

Nothing fancy, but I cleaned it up a wee bit for this:

All my sigrigs + my m11x are just a wee bit out of this picture, or right behind that office chair :D

Holiday Update:
http://imgur.com/wIROG.jpg

[Rig Specs at the Moment]
Lian Li V1020R Case - Intel i7 930 @ 4.2GHz - ASUS Rampage III Gene - EVGA GTX 470 800/1600/1850
Corsair Dominator GT 6GB - Prolimatech Megahalems - Dell U2711 Rev. A03
Enermax Revolution85+ 1050W - Deck Legend Ice (Tactile) Mechanical Keyboard
Logitech G700 w/ Ratpadz XT - WD Black 1TB 6.0 - LITE-ON 24X DVD Burner - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Ikea Galant Desk

New camera on my Black Friday list.

My old monitor broke (24" IPS), so I got this 40 inch Samsung LED TV to bridge the gap for a few months before I get a refreshed 27/30" iMac. Goodbye to photo editing for a while as I doubt I can calibrate it to look as good as an IPS display. FML.

5208396844_d810d1201d_b.jpg

(Size comparison between the TV and a 12" Thinkpad LOL)

My old monitor broke (24" IPS), so I got this 40 inch Samsung LED TV to bridge the gap for a few months before I get a refreshed 27/30" iMac. Goodbye to photo editing for a while as I doubt I can calibrate it to look as good as an IPS display. FML.

is that the x20_? They do have an AFFS mod (blows the warranty, however) that gives them a half decent IPS display...

5208396844_d810d1201d_b.jpg

Looks like a Canon L Lens, what body do you shoot with?

Not exactly mine though (in-laws)... I'm in a basement and would like to have a room someday. :D

photojm.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

Some shelf from walmart
Some single shelf from Ikea
Some desk from ikea
Random chair from staples
Macbook Air 13" & Macbook 13"
Swans M10