Not open for further replies.
my modest setup.. still a while to go to get it the way i want it
ps. my camera sucks
68828016.jpg

88453022.jpg

46042162.jpg

10576291.jpg

dayg.jpg

How have you the monitors mounted so that they are flush with the shelf on the desktop.

The Deskpad is an X Trac Pads Ripper XXL ($20 from directron :p)
So, how did I do? :eek:
[/IMG]

Thanks - in for one! Pretty sick man! Here's mine:
IMG_1775.jpg

And here's looking the other way - 5.75Tb WHS machine (and new tool chest purchased for $80 from KMart - I'm proud of that think it's a steal)
IMG_1777.jpg

Also thanks to the other guy who mentioned putting the Klipsch ProMedia speakers sideways, didn't even realize the base came off.

Now:
Untitled_Panorama2-1.jpg

Have done some cleaning and cable management since. Will post pics later

IMG_1819a.jpg

IMG_1811a.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question for you guys, do you really leave your workstations this neat? Or do you clean it before the photo Op?

Honestly, I can't stand clutter around my computer. I clean it up at least once a day. I don't really care if the rest of the room is a mess, but I can't have stuff in my way at my desk. So in short, yeah, mine is always as clean as when I posted my pictures a few pages back.

Edit: Posting this I realized my setup has changed quite a bit since my last post. Updated pic coming shortly.

Honestly, I can't stand clutter around my computer. I clean it up at least once a day. I don't really care if the rest of the room is a mess, but I can't have stuff in my way at my desk. So in short, yeah, mine is always as clean as when I posted my pictures a few pages back.

Edit: Posting this I realized my setup has changed quite a bit since my last post. Updated pic coming shortly.
Pretty much. About all that I can have on my desk is a cup, wallet, cell phone, and a small bag of nuts or chips or I go nuts everything feels so cluttered.

Just a question for you guys, do you really leave your workstations this neat? Or do you clean it before the photo Op?

Yes, mine is always like this, or better... At the picture there´s not only the Samsung Wave cell phone.. there´s nothing more, for now, to put at the desk :)

@Caducus: it looks like your chair is plugged into the wall :D

Network enabled chair: detects when you're slouching and sends a quick 120v zap to correct the issue. I should sell the idea to apple.

specs of stands and cost to make each? for the eyfinity

They're Ikea parts, looks like Capita leg sets, not sure on the tops.

They are indeed Ikea Capita 8 inch legs. The tops I made myself out of red oak from Lowes. They are about 7 inches x 11 inches.

@Caducus: it looks like your chair is plugged into the wall

Network enabled chair: detects when you're slouching and sends a quick 120v zap to correct the issue. I should sell the idea to apple.

Lol, not a bad idea ;)

Some Revisions to my previous post:

1. Moved my desk.
2. Got a new Video Card! ASUS ROG Matrix Platinum 5870

SYW7J.jpg

IkHba.jpg

9zTbT.jpg

qouRC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back