Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, easily one of the better setups I've seen
Mmmmmmm, 120hz 3D goodness.
Shame they aren't 1920 x 1200.
heatlesssun






Wow, easily one of the better setups I've seen
Mmmmmmm, 120hz eyefinity goodness.
Shame they aren't 1920 x 1200.
Fixed.![]()
Finally got my Obutto Ozone!
....
One of the things that suprised me the most is that all of the bolts/nuts/washers were pre -matched so I didn't have to do any sorting. Totally awesome.
Also worth noting, I don't have the pedal tray installed as I don't currently have any need for it. So far, I'm totally impressed!
I'm curious as to what your temps are in the GPU department as well as the CPU
^ That's pretty sweet.Never heard of them until now. Something like that would be awesome for racing sims. I've got a G27, and don't get me wrong, it's great to use on my desk, but a computer chair and the way you sit at a desk isn't quite like sitting in a car, obviously. When it comes down to it, though, I don't really play enough to justify a whole separate setup just for racing games, haha. How's the seat on that, though?
Took some quick pix of my new setup..
my gf thinks im insane, lol
Some of the prebuilts can be nice. I just really enjoy the fun of getting all the components separate and putting everything together. That's where the fun lies in computers. (At least for me)
Still a lot of work to be done but heres where I'm at right now.
Nice! What's the wood at the bottom of your monitors for if I may ask? Thanks.![]()
Nice! What's the wood at the bottom of your monitors for if I may ask? Thanks.![]()
Just a small update...
and my new Steelcase [Leather] Leap Chair
NICE chair!In the market for a new chair but $1300, ouch!
$479 shipped on eBay -- office liquidation![]()
I have a chair VERY similar to that at work (probably the same chair in a cloth version). I never appreciated it until we moved for a few months and were stuck in crap chairs.and my new Steelcase [Leather] Leap Chair
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC_0083.jpg
Sweet . . . I just got my Embody chair in Mango a few days ago. Will post photos of the complete office remodel in a few days once everything's done.
I see you are fully equipped with the Easy button.
And is that a pipe holding up your headset?
Gotta have the Easy button!
And yes, that's a pipe headphone stand. I built that probably 5-6 years ago. Took some white PVC pipe, an elbow joint, and just screwed them together. After that I hot glued them to a piece of wood for a base. The part the headphones rest on is craft vinyl with cotton balls underneath for padding. Finally I hit it with a coat of krylon flat black. Come to think of it, that should probably go in "ghetto mods" hahaha.
Sennheiser FTW, what headphone amp that you're using?