• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New chair :D

P1000491.jpg

what processor is that?
 
Everone's talking about Sour Patch Kids and Milk Jugs, and here I thought for sure someone would mention the Japanese Military Flag sitting next to the Confederate Flag... but I guess I'm the only one who looked at that and went "huh?" lol.
 
this is my current setup, need to move outta my parents so i can get a proper setup going. basically all my stuff sits on that desk, on top of my empty MM case, and on the bookshelf to the left. heck i gotta walk across my room to get to my printer... wish i had a wider angle lens to capture it all

img1386s.jpg
 
Graduation present from my parents. 2.53ghz i5 15in Macbook Pro:

34250_474547539936_758199936_6221776_7842755_n.jpg


Started learning how to make music. Garage band > fruity loops
 
Moved from my dorm into an apartment for the summer.

p1010332i.jpg


Didn't feel like buying a desk when I have to move in like 2 months so I got 2 folding tables and improvised.
 
I underestimated how difficult setting up eyefiny would be. I believe a whole new desk is in order. Hopefully this weekend I'll have something to post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top