Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone else would notice that! I want it.
you want it well i dont know but i have one if your interested lolyes everybody i have a nd 64 system old as hell but i enjoy 007 somtimes on an old system a little mindless gaming

that setup is ugly
you have been here 6 days to say that is ugly well that's nice sometimes i think its kinda harsh to criticize someone else's workstation that is what they like hell i love my workstation and if you don't get the F over it i love i use it an i don't care whether or not you do period

This is just too cool...

Stempunk_desk_610x408.jpg

The full story is on Cnet.com: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20002399-1.html?tag=TOCmoreStories.0
While steampunk isn't my kinda thing I gotta say that thing is enough to make me want to build something just like it :D :cool:

you have been here 6 days to say that is ugly well that's nice sometimes i think its kinda harsh to criticize someone else's workstation that is what they like hell i love my workstation and if you don't get the F over it i love i use it an i don't care whether or not you do period

While (I think) I agree with the sentiment, next time try using actual sentences; trying to read that was a pain.

While (I think) I agree with the sentiment, next time try using actual sentences; trying to read that was a pain.

+1 for grammar. I don't understand how some people think it's legit to post streams of consciousness in online forums. They work sometimes for face-to-face conversations, but not in text!

My setup here in my apartment. Moving out in August after graduation and starting a full time software engineering job so this setup will be upgraded very soon (Quad monitor setup incoming)... :D

april_2010-2.JPG

Love the Apple keyboards, finger candy if you ask me. I find I type much faster on it.

april_2010.JPG

Lian-Li case is off because we had an 80 degree day here in Boston, I'm on the top floor so it gets ultra hot fast.

Other half of the "L" desk is being used by my girlfriend. Hoping to give this half to her eventually and upgrade to a Galant. :cool:

Last edited:
Shipping a Fractal R2 to the states from NCIX came out to $250... little more then the $100 listed on their site... I'll just wait until its available here.

So he's not entitled to opinion if he's new here? I think you're not entitled to post until you graduate preschool.

So he's not entitled to opinion if he's new here? I think you're not entitled to post until you graduate preschool.

Although I agree he's entitled to his opinion even if he is new, the way it was said goes along with your implication of immaturity. "That setup is ugly" isn't just a dick way of saying it, it's like a slap in the face to the person who posted it. Can we at least have a little decency and class?

Thanks for the comments. The window is custom, I'm not sure if anyone sells windowed panels for it though. I think Newegg is going to be stocking the Fractal soon so it's probably best to wait instead of paying outragous shipping prices.

maverick777: nice setup but why 2 mouse and 2 keyboards :p....

Yea, I'm getting a KVM soon. I'm still deciding which one to get. The problem is I need a KVM switch with 2 DVI or HDMI inputs and options for 3 computers.

My setup right now is for 2 laptops and my desktop.

It only cost me $40 for the extra keyboard, so it's not a bad solution while I decide on the best KVM for my situation.

I actually have 3 mice in the picture. 1 Logitech Nano VX for the work laptop, Death Adder for the desktop, and a Razer Diamondback for my other laptop.

Something like this looks like it'd work, but it's really pricey.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817707146

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the comments. The window is custom, I'm not sure if anyone sells windowed panels for it though. I think Newegg is going to be stocking the Fractal soon so it's probably best to wait instead of paying outragous shipping prices.

It's $53 shipping for me to chicago. :( Any hard evidence it is coming to newegg?

ya i like the green one as well but at the time got a better deal on the blue. I think i like the black part on the green case instead of the silverish finish mine has. I did painted the inside of my case all black though. I like it alot better. Nice setup btw.
4539150835_c765b610ab_o.jpg

Before anyone makes some smart a-- coment srry for the crapy pics
i know its not beautiful but the case is my new baby got it today and am blown away with the quality

dscn1068z.jpg

dscn1062n.jpg

Just finished my WCG rig.

Intel i7 975EE, Evga Micro X58, 6GB of 1868Mhz ram, 1X XFX 4890, 2X 300GB Raptor's Raid 0, 700Watt OCZ PSU, LIAN LI PC-V351B all w/c on a single loop with custom rad stand

Any hard evidence it is coming to newegg?

I know for sure that they went to Las Vegas a couple of months ago to try and sort some deals out with US suppliers including Newegg. Whether it's actually going ahead or not I can't find any information on. I doubt Newegg would turn down such a popular product though.

I just got this setup a couple days ago, haven't had time to clean up all the cables and stuff. Will probably be getting a triple lcd desk mount eventually too.

mg5754.jpg

mg5751.jpg

mg5750s.jpg

mg5744.jpg

Looks great xveganx, but I have a quick question for you. Unless it is lens distortion (or my brain!) it really appears like your motherboard is bending A LOT right under the CPU:

16h8c4j.jpg

i would say the bracket has been over tightened
i also noticed the ram cooler is not seated correctly ethier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back