• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never understood how or why the people that are "into" or "know" about computers still use limewire?
there are so many better ways to dl songs or albums.
you also take the risk of infecting your computer with some kinda bug. :confused:

lol had a feeling I would get flak for that. Well I use it EXTREMELY rarely, sometimes torrents or other methods are just not getting the results I want. Plus I download onto my Win7 laptop then samba transfer to my Linux boxes (no viruses....its like a mac....but better cause its not a mac)
 
lol had a feeling I would get flak for that. Well I use it EXTREMELY rarely, sometimes torrents or other methods are just not getting the results I want. Plus I download onto my Win7 laptop then samba transfer to my Linux boxes (no viruses....its like a mac....but better cause its not a mac)

Frostwire
 
I'm pretty sure thats just the fisheye lens and not a curved paint, but as with many of my posts, I have been proven wrong before, so I'll let the OP chime in on that one.
 
I'm pretty sure thats just the fisheye lens and not a curved paint, but as with many of my posts, I have been proven wrong before, so I'll let the OP chime in on that one.

Haha, yes. Its a composite shot from 12 individual pictures that I stitched together with Microsoft ICE.

Wow that is a nice setup. I remember the small desk that used to hold the Swan and workstation. Your new station looks great and so does the room.

Thanks man. Its so nice to have more room.
 
Not mine! lol

I just noticed it randomly surfing and had to post it. I hope this isn't someone on this forum :D

oyp2b.jpg
 
Compulsive hoarding (or pathological hoarding or disposophobia[1] or the Messie mindset) is a mental disorder marked by an obsessive need to acquire (and failure to use or discard) a significant amount of possessions, even if the items are worthless, hazardous, or unsanitary. Compulsive hoarding causes significant clutter and impairment to basic living activities, including mobility, cooking, cleaning, showering, and sleeping. A person who engages in compulsive hoarding is commonly said to be a "pack rat," in reference to that animal's apparent fondness for material objects.

-wikipedia
 
That sounds like it to a T! And I thought I used to be bad... not even 1% of that cluster$@#!
 
good gawd man wtf
be funny if he had a short or something or a pc burned up
woosh







ok i know its mean but its almost funny
 
I am ashamed at the mess and the quality of the photos.
My custom built computer desk out of furniture grade plywood with real wood strips on the front and bullnose on the front of the desktop. Right now I have main monitor as 22" and on the right is where my daughter watches movies on a 24" 1080p. Also tucked over there is an old p3 machine with some child games for her. Looks like the top is really sagging but its not that bad in real life. I do need to do something to give it a bit more strength though.
computerdeskn.jpg


To the left of my desk is the wifes. It is made up of some components from ikea that I put together in the shape of a desk. I forget what the top was, but I think it was some sort of solid core w/ veneer counter top. Then some random cabinet she liked and two adjustable height legs. Works well.
computerdesk2.jpg


I think her desktop is 28" deep and 6' wide and mine is only 24" but 8' wide. Looking back my biggest regret is only making mine a 24" but I dont really have the space to go 30" deep since its 8' wide right now.
 
Last edited:
Updated workstation: new SFF build, new multifunction printer and after years of procrastination... my first shot at cable management.

Before

IMG_1051.jpg


After

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg
 
Always loved that setup, wolf. Very nice with the cables. Your place looks very nice as well, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the rest of it.
 
Always loved that setup, wolf. Very nice with the cables. Your place looks very nice as well, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the rest of it.
Thanks, man! Here's another pic of my place. Not pictured (on the right) are the main bedroom area, 2 bathrooms, and a smaller room where all my workout stuff is located. My loft is about 1700 sq. ft., top floor of a 4-story building. Can't believe I've been here over 6 years.

DSCF0144.jpg
 
Mr. Wolf I love your apartment, are you looking for a random stranger to move in with all his pc shit and what not.
 
Mr. Wolf I love your apartment, are you looking for a random stranger to move in with all his pc shit and what not.
Only if she's 5' 8", 125 lb., extremely sexy, can't keep her hands off me, and won't nag me while I'm playing Mass Effect 2.
 
If she has a twin sister let me know, too. Just my luck, I would get the crazy one :) Always happens

These are the before shots, the after shots I take tonight will show the 3008wfp that replaced my 3007wfp-hc, and moved the 3007wfp-hc to the server on the right.

And I hate to admit it, but I bought an iPad and a HD5870. This was an expensive month.

DSC_0049.jpg


DSC_0074.jpg


DSC_0050.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wolf, there is a badass flatscreen in there somewhere, too. I know it. Let's see it, I need to show off the living room as well with my new 60 inch LCD.
 
photo.php


This is my setup, i was always interested in computer rigs etc
by the way do let me know if u cant see my setup, as i said i am new here lol :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top