Most recent:
The Jerker is dead. Long live the Jerker. Still got mine since 1995.
Such a solid desk!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Most recent:
The Jerker is dead. Long live the Jerker. Still got mine since 1995.
Such a solid desk!![]()
i never understood how or why the people that are "into" or "know" about computers still use limewire?
there are so many better ways to dl songs or albums.
you also take the risk of infecting your computer with some kinda bug.![]()
lol had a feeling I would get flak for that. Well I use it EXTREMELY rarely, sometimes torrents or other methods are just not getting the results I want. Plus I download onto my Win7 laptop then samba transfer to my Linux boxes (no viruses....its like a mac....but better cause its not a mac)
Frostwire
Workstation Update:
*snip
I'm pretty sure thats just the fisheye lens and not a curved paint, but as with many of my posts, I have been proven wrong before, so I'll let the OP chime in on that one.
Wow that is a nice setup. I remember the small desk that used to hold the Swan and workstation. Your new station looks great and so does the room.
Not mine! lol
I just noticed it randomly surfing and had to post it. I hope this isn't someone on this forum
![]()
Custom desks FTW
The fuck is on your keyboard?
that's the razer battlelight
I think he means the sticky stuff![]()
All the pics are about a year old, il see if I can snap some new once![]()
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/New PC Setup/DSC00062.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/New PC Setup/DSC00163.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/New PC Setup/DSC00160.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/New PC Setup/DSC00044.jpg
Thanks, man! Here's another pic of my place. Not pictured (on the right) are the main bedroom area, 2 bathrooms, and a smaller room where all my workout stuff is located. My loft is about 1700 sq. ft., top floor of a 4-story building. Can't believe I've been here over 6 years.Always loved that setup, wolf. Very nice with the cables. Your place looks very nice as well, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the rest of it.
Only if she's 5' 8", 125 lb., extremely sexy, can't keep her hands off me, and won't nag me while I'm playing Mass Effect 2.Mr. Wolf I love your apartment, are you looking for a random stranger to move in with all his pc shit and what not.