Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speakers on the ground
speakers on the ground
lookin' like a fool with your speakers on the ground

Just joking. Digging that clean case interior.

space limitations man. It is what it is. And honestly they dont get much use anyway. It's a small apartment and even with the bass off they rattle the walls. Most of my audio is either my 7.1 surround headphones or the HDMI audio on the TV.

Åndhrimnir;1035264790 said:
Heh, my friend had one of those. I'd forgotten how UGLY the original xbox was....

Oh, it's not without it's charm. I quite like it really. Maybe less ascetically pleasing than the 360 but from a design stand point it's the superior machine imo.

The original never suffered from the red ring of death, so that's about a thousand points in its favor.

Honestly, the amount of games I truly enjoy playing on regular XBOX vastly outnumbers the ones I like on 360. Maybe I'm just weird like that though.

Mine is very simple

Core i5, GTS 250 inside the SG05 and a Thinkpad X61 (Core Duo T8100), both running Debian Lenny.

4322104372_60747c2430_o.jpg

Yeh, as long as you dont need the room for something else thats fine :)

The SG05 is a little larger than I anticipated. Besides it has vents all over it so I dont think keeping it on the floor is a good idea.

Unlike my old mid tower I dont even keep it running 24x7 but have WoL enabled.

i used to like the old desktop cases evrything in front of you only prob was you needed a dining table for a desk because of how deep they were the cube systems or a good system for everything been right there they need to work on the otherboards in side them like we wont the power of a full atx mother board but in matx form factor

Dude... I love Lucozade. Great hangover cure. Too bad it's hard to find here in the states.

Lucozade is amazing stuff, i have another bottle here drinking it away. My bottle says It's made by GSK in Gloucestershire here in the UK so yeah will be hard to find out in the US. I feel the same about Mountain Dew.... there is 1 shop i know of that sells it and it's a 45min drive away, not worth it just for Mountain Dew @ £40 for a 24pack......

Agreed. In my opinion, it's a waste of desk space. But, to each their own.

I would have mine on the floor, but we have pretty severe dust where I live and if it's on the floor the thing chokes to death in a matter of weeks. better up on the desk for now

ahhh rooms super messy but leave me alone im in college... just in the middle of trying to figure out a good arrangement for my lovesack (supersac) haha
DSC02243.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

ok now my set up looks very very bad... time for some spring cleaning... and a nicer looking set up.

Is that a pencil sharpener next to your keyboard, flux?
Or a mini-iron? wtf is that?

Wireless mouse charger ?

Can you post the name of that mouse?
I have to see what Alien spacecraft it was taken from.

Google vertical mouse. Nothing special, really. It does, however, keep me from getting hand cramps.

it aint much but it works for me, sry for the crappy phone camera pictures i cant find my camera

01022010167.jpg

Never posted mine up....thought I might as well. :) I've been sporting the G5 case for a while now....might be time for a change. :D I don't think I'll ever fill up all of those Lian Li hard drive slots....oh well.

DSCN2075.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back