Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of "surround sound" when all the speakers are in 2 speakers format?... So many ppl do this it's mind boggling.

HURRR Speaker Nazi. Look people if you think they are improperly placed and the guy dosen't know what he is doing, send them a PM. We check out this thread to see workstations, not argue 5.1 acoustic placement.

img0166ra.jpg
- Both monitors and desk.
img0167l.jpg
- TV with PS3

:)

my set up for now tell i get the rest of the money for my dual screen set up, then the tv will be mounted above them.

20197157.jpg

taken with crappy camera phone cus im to cheap to buy a real one. :p

I got my stands through Amazon from another seller. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VRREPG/ref=oss_T15_product

They speakers simply rest on the stands, but I didnt trust the stands so I used some double sided sticky tape to secure the speakers to the stands. I put the base of the stands under the support leg of my desk as you can see in the picture. Works well!

and once again, thanks for the kind words :cool:

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not really, about 5'10'' ...computer desk height at home is 30''

Just remodeled my computer room earlier this week. Downgraded my dad's desk so that I could fit my two new showcases :p. Oh well, he can't complain, the last computer he had to buy was that old HP on the shelf in the picture.

And before people start making comments about the knives/flashlights, they are always there. I grab one of each before leaving the house.

img0312qo.jpg

img0313v.jpg

Dad's desk sitting in the middle of all my crap :p
img0314n.jpg

Just realized I left a photo out. I mentioned my server/router area but didn't post the pic (lowest shelf).
DSC_1555.jpg

Please tell me that read and white spray can is a can of "shark repellant" from the batman movie ;)

@ DriV3n I just got done setting up the same setup for my girlfriend and myself but with some 28" monitors :D I love that setup by the way. On a side note does anyone else find it strange that they include the stainless strip with the reflective stoppers with every leg from ikea?

@ DriV3n I just got done setting up the same setup for my girlfriend and myself but with some 28" monitors :D I love that setup by the way. On a side note does anyone else find it strange that they include the stainless strip with the reflective stoppers with every leg from ikea?

Wow, 28" Monitors! That would be pretty sweet. Any pics?

These desks really do dwarf the 21" and 24" monitors we're using now. I'm thinking I'm going to need another 24" monitor very soon ;)

I thought it was weird that every leg came with one, but I figured that was just for the Chrome legs. Were the strips included with standard A-leg or T-leg also?

I was thinking the same thing :D

Aren't those monitors just a bit high for your liking, Mr. B?

Have you guys not read any of his posts on the last few pages where other people have asked him the same question and he said "no" and has explained that the speakers are, in fact, at ear level?

web.jpg

Always cool to see other people's setups, but it is hard to make mine that clean because I am always moving my computer for LAN tournaments. -_-

That might change when I build my LAN only computer. :p

I have to use ancient monitors like that at work; I think i would rather rip my eyes out then use them at home.

thats a nice hp computer you have on the left.

would look really good with a new chair and desk and lcd.

also slant the omputer a little so the inside show :)

I have to use ancient monitors like that at work; I think i would rather rip my eyes out then use them at home.

I NEVER EVER game on CRTs, but my LCD broke on the way to a tournament when we got into a fender bender. -_- I just ordered the Acer B233HU, not really a gaming monitor, but I like the ridiculous resolution.

thats a nice hp computer you have on the left.

would look really good with a new chair and desk and lcd.

also slant the omputer a little so the inside show :)

The HP computer is the Firebird 802, I bought it for $700 at Wal-Mart with a $100 gift card...
This desk is new, but I bought it so my team can come over and LAN easily. That's why I can't have my room all tech'd out. Which computer should be slanted? The 802 doesn't have the window! -_-

My setup in my new home....

about 4-5 more computers in the closet to the left of the desks but they are not worthy lol

currently looking to buy a TV to hang above the desks

15947_198044633805_502733805_3116232_129425_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back